Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not into jrock by any strech of the imagination, but I just bought a compilation by this Japanese punk band Gism...it sounds like Black Metal in the early 80's. Fucking hev

Wouldn't really fall into the "J-Rock" category though, would they? Is J-Rock a term for an actual style of playing, or just to refer to rock bands from Japan?

My god, that clip or rather the music is abhorrent. Sounds like some kind of soundtrack to MacDonalds.

Check out their album Black Sails in the Sunset, class punk album.

AND HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!

Colts are going to the Super Bowl, Amarantus you were fucking right. HUGE fucking comeback.

Reactions: King Richard
Um, no thanks.

If I want punk, I'll take Propaghandi, Black Flag and the Descendants. Not this pansy generic shit, it's an insult to music.

No, trust me man it is NOTHING like that song. They're not punk in that song anyways. Besides that isn't fucking generic anyways :\

Yeah, I have the soundtrack to Fist of the North Star, it has some cool tracks like that, with some nice instrumental tracks, pretty badass! I can upload it if anyones interested...

edit: if your looking for a good J-rock/Metal band I would recommend Animetal, Azrael, Galneyus. X Japan are horrible...

haha oh my god, I'm still fired up man. What a game. The second to last line of my sig said it from the beginning. GAME. OF. THE. YEAR.

Wow, it's a shame the Saints lost, but I really don't give a shit. Chicago is going to get crushed in the Super Bowl.

GO COLTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.