Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PBF088AD-Punch_Bout.gif

Edit:
I can't stant Tony Dungy or the Colts, but fucking hell do I hate Da Bears.

What the hell is wrong with Tony Dungy? He's easily one of the most admirable coaches in the league.

lol yeah, peyton..man what can I say about him. Not the most photogenic person ever but he sure is the nicest mother fucker ever. I can't understand how anyone would not like him in the slightest. Nothing but respect for EVERYONE, even if he loses man. Peyton is awesome. LT claims he is a classy person, well Peyton is the epitome of class.

Did anyone else notice he seemed to give off a "relieved" feeling during his interviews? Like "I finally fucking made it there" type feeling.

LT is a whiny bitch. Why was he acting like that just because the Pats mocked Merriman's sack dance. Having a sack dance is a sign of no class, not mocking it.

As for Peyton I hate him because he beats the Patriots. He's probably a cool guy.

LT still is one of the classiest players. The Patriots are just an undisciplined motley crew. I used to respect Bill Belichick, but I've lost it over the years.

LT is trying to hard to be classy. If you have to call yourself what you "think" you are, then you aren't. It showed after that game.

edit: besides, what the pats did was miniscule compared to what the Chargers did and said when those two played in Foxboro last season and the chargers won. Cussing out patriot players for no reason, talking shit about the Patriots organization and how they are shit and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.