Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say anything about the rest of the team, but I don't have a problem with what LT did because what the Patriots were doing was an intentional sign of utter disrespect meant to get under the skin of the team that they just watched beat themselves. It wasn't celebrating, it was being a low class stupid fucking my pals. Just as bad as Terrell Owens.

Just another thing to remember...

The AL was clearly better then the NL last year, yet the Cards ended up winning it all. The West was much better than the East in the NBA, but Miami pulled it off (with the refs). Just because the AFC was the dominant conference doesn't make Indy a lock. Lots of strange things happen in sports.

I didn't say anything about the rest of the team, but I don't have a problem with what LT did because what the Patriots were doing was an intentional sign of utter disrespect meant to get under the skin of the team that they just watched beat themselves. It wasn't celebrating, it was being a low class stupid fucking my pals. Just as bad as Terrell Owens.
From what I heard, all they did was mock Shawn Merriman's "sack dance". I dislike Shawn Merriman because the media falls all over him despite being suspended for steroids. True, it could've been handled better by the Patriots, but I doubt they were thinking about that after just winning such a huge playoff game.

What the hell is wrong with Tony Dungy? He's easily one of the most admirable coaches in the league.

He's a jesus sucking publicity darling. Fuck him. He probably treats his family like human billboards behind the curtain, if I was his son, I would've killed myself too. Looks like "god" is on his side though, since they're playing da bears.

Admirable? He's a garden variety uncle tom, a decent coach (meaning a fantastic one, since this is the NFL, but for them he's decent), with a really fucked up religious streak.

Just another thing to remember...

The AL was clearly better then the NL last year, yet the Cards ended up winning it all. The West was much better than the East in the NBA, but Miami pulled it off (with the refs). Just because the AFC was the dominant conference doesn't make Indy a lock. Lots of strange things happen in sports.

I don't anyone is stupid enough to guantee an AFC victory, but it does seem likely.

From what I heard, all they did was mock Shawn Merriman's "sack dance". I dislike Shawn Merriman because the media falls all over him despite being suspended for steroids. True, it could've been handled better by the Patriots, but I doubt they were thinking about that after just winning such a huge playoff game.

Then you didn't really pay attention to what happened.

He's a jesus sucking publicity darling. Fuck him. He probably treats his family like human billboards behind the curtain, if I was his son, I would've killed myself too. Looks like "god" is on his side though, since they're playing da bears.

Admirable? He's a garden variety uncle tom, a decent coach (meaning a fantastic one, since this is the NFL, but for them he's decent), with a really fucked up religious streak.

I don't know anything about him off the field and I don't give a shit. I'm only talking about his capacity as a coach.

Yummy...

post-19-1114758215.jpg

@ Carcassian:
Yea, me too. But I don't who that is. I found it on forum with thread named "Who's this singer?".

Status
Not open for further replies.