Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, early Bad Religion did a much better job than AFI at exactly the same thing (I mean, exactly), so that renders them obsolete. It's as if a band who sounded exactly like RTL-Metallica came right after RTL-Metallica.

i love bad religion from suffer thru generator but afi dont really sound that much like them imo.....at least not the mid period goth-influenced stuff....the early stuff really sounds like any other melodic hardcore band though they at least do it well, but i think its the charisma of davey's new wave-esque vocals in the mid-period stuff that really makes them worth listening to

If you think that douchebag is fantastic at anything, than you really shouldn't be addressing issues regarding film.

If you think that douchebag is fantastic at anything, than you really shouldn't be addressing issues regarding film.

Or maybe you should realize that I'm not a film elitist and don't give two shits about some "stanards" set by some dumbass who can't just sit down and enjoy a movie, even if it isn't some high piece of art.

This has nothing to do with standards and elitism. The simple fact is that that stupid douchebag doesn't have a single fantastic bone in his body.

I refuse to accept anyone calling any actor in a DRAMEDY "fantastic" because the two are entirely counterintuitive. Not saying that I don't enjoy watching Scrubs sometimes, although the faux pop psychology bullshit is absolutely revolting, but I see nothing whatsoever about his performance that one could possibly label as "fantastic."

I refuse to accept anyone calling any actor in a DRAMEDY "fantastic" because the two are entirely counterintuitive. Not saying that I don't enjoy watching Scrubs sometimes, although the faux pop psychology bullshit is absolutely revolting, but I see nothing whatsoever about his performance that one could possibly label as "fantastic."

regarldess of whether or not garden state sucked ass, (i dont think it did, but whatever) I just want to bone natalie portman so goddamn bad omg *insert drool emote*

Status
Not open for further replies.