Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLfaosdfoajfasdf

I logged in to find THE best PM in the history of PM's waiting for me.

IcedMaidenAllica said:
The Superbowl features two of the gayest teams in the NFL, the only team gayer than the Bears right now is the Cowboys, and the only team gayer than the cowboys is the colts. You can go fuck yourself with your dome, go fuck yourself with your smarter than thou quarterback, and fuck yourself with your 170 yards rushing given up per game. God I would give anything to see a real game, but now I'm not even going to watch the superbowl because its not even going to be close. The gay colts are going to beat the gay bears by forty fucking points and its going to be regarded as the worst superbowl since john elway won his second against the falcons 39-19 in an absolute blowout game. So fuck you, Mr. I have two running backs cuz neither can handle the load and Mr. my defensive lineman are faster than the 500 pound tackles everyone is drafting these days, fuck you and your bullshit team, they would get pwned by the broncos if they had marty shottenheimer as our coach, or the chargers if they didnt have such a shitty secondary, or the dolphins if dante culpepper didnt turn out to be awful, or any other legitimate team who had any fucking mind to bump and run and play safeties over the top, while running it EVERY FUCKING TIME. my only hope is that lovie smith cockslaps tony dungy before the game and they have to forfeit, so millions of fans arent disappointed by the worst display of the "best 2" teams in pro football.

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaihfioahofahishf;ashd

I just got accepted to the University of Maine!!!

Congrats dude!

take a gander at these size 13 beauties

~gR~
How can you stand those nasty ass toenails??

One of these don't belong:

763photogw0.jpg

You should all know that The Stooges kick fucking ass and I will fight whoever says different. :p

the voices told me if i grew them out, they would come in handy. and they were right!

i did cut them immediatly after though hehee
~gR~

Displaying your stretch marked bad bood job like that should be a bannable offense.

I'm going to go submit two of my paintings to a juried show today. Wish me luck guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.