Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture from a rugby club in new zealand :kickass: :kickass:
3womengo3.jpg

I just had a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for the first time in years.

Holy fuck, that was amazing. Reese's peanut butter with whole wild Maine blueberry jam on 12-grain bread.

I'm eating these for lunch everyday from now on.

It will also probably be what you eat your first years in college. Trust me... you'll get tired of it. :ill:

I still can barely enjoy peanut butter and jelly after having to live off the stuff for my first two years of college. However, my sister had me try sunflower seed butter a couple weeks ago, and, oh my god it's delicious. Perhaps I will be having that with jelly on bread soon, if I can find a blasted Trader Joe's around here!

trader-joes.png

I don't see a Hawaiian shirt >=0!

Anyway I think he's different at every location, because I read that they hire local artists to continually draw on the blackboards around the store. Like this:

myendcapWEB0012.jpg

myendcapWEB0026.jpg

myendcapWEB0019.jpg

myendcapWEB0004.jpg

I think they're really cute... Plus they give illustrators some work. =/

edit: np: Burning Witch- Warning Signs. I love this song.

Well there's a wacky colonial theme at the Trader Joe's in my town. It's essentially in Lexington, MA, where the American Revolutionary War started.

:lol:!

Trader Joe's is alright, not a big fan of organic stuff myself...however they have these bite size chocolate chip/chocolate chip oatmeal cookies that I would basically kill a man for.

I just took reference shots with my friend from school. She posed completely nude for me. (Seriously.) And we were both so nervous but it was exciting. I think the photos came out really well, but I can't look at them yet I have to go get a USB thing for my picture card because my other one broke. :cry:

I'm so excited to start this next piece! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.