Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts won mainly because their coach is less black

Dungy_1.jpg

smith_lovie051203getty.jpg
:lol, good job Colts, I was hoping Chicago would win but the Colts definitely outplayed them and deserved to win.

Now I can be angry because Tony Dungy is a stupid pussy Christian faggot who pushes his morality on people and probably runs his family like a factory. But yeah go Colts.

I just took reference shots with my friend from school. She posed completely nude for me. (Seriously.) And we were both so nervous but it was exciting. I think the photos came out really well, but I can't look at them yet I have to go get a USB thing for my picture card because my other one broke. :cry:

I'm so excited to start this next piece! =D

Yay! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! *hugs*

:rolleyes:

Now I can be angry because Tony Dungy is a stupid pussy Christian faggot who pushes his morality on people and probably runs his family like a factory. But yeah go Colts.

I know dude! When he thanked God I was all like "Shit man! Stop FORCING ME TO BELIEVE AS YOU DO FUCK!".

Dungy is, apparently, one of the nicest guys in football.

I'd also like to say that I plan to buy a sports franchise someday, and when we win the world series / super bowl/ big game or whatever, when I'm accepting the trophy, I'm going to thank the Dark Lord Satan. Not because I worship the devil but because it would cause a stir.

Status
Not open for further replies.