Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I painted another guy naked that would not make me gay or somewhat gay ?

What person would do that unless they were gay ?

I'm not just assuming you are a lesbo based on this alone either. I will bet you 20 dollars that in a few years you will realize you are a lesbo!

The Colts may have won the game, but you still live in Indianapolis.

As if you have any idea what it's like to live in Indianapolis (even though I know how much Chicago rules), but I still say get fucked to you.

Now I can be angry because Tony Dungy is a stupid pussy Christian faggot who pushes his morality on people and probably runs his family like a factory. But yeah go Colts.

It didn't even bother me when he said that. I was probably still screaming my balls off too though but whatever. He's a good guy, religious or not, and the team obviously believes in what he has to say.

The armaggedon is surely upon us :kickass:

Indeed! DYNASTY HERE WE COME!

I know dude! When he thanked God I was all like "Shit man! Stop FORCING ME TO BELIEVE AS YOU DO FUCK!".

Dungy is, apparently, one of the nicest guys in football.

I'd also like to say that I plan to buy a sports franchise someday, and when we win the world series / super bowl/ big game or whatever, when I'm accepting the trophy, I'm going to thank the Dark Lord Satan. Not because I worship the devil but because it would cause a stir.

Yeah he is. He's a great guy and an even better coach it seems.

lovely jubbly:

paganaltarpatch.jpg

Skjebnevette: awesome, teen suicide is up
Skjebnevette: fucking emos
superwanbini: less pregnancy, more suicide?! Am I in heaven!?
Skjebnevette: hahahaha
Skjebnevette: progress
superwanbini: fucking a!

Status
Not open for further replies.