Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres no way im opening up my snow troopers.

100_0050.jpg

100_0049.jpg

100_0051.jpg

Those Star Wars figures aren't going to be worth anything because there are 100,000 other people collecting them too. :p

theres no way im opening up my snow troopers.

*pictures of hundreds of toys*

Whoa. You are officially a total geek Krig. :|

edit: All campus activity is closed until 4pm. I have an opening at 4 30 though!! Aarrgh I hope they don't cancel night activity/classes as well because then they'd have to postpone the opening. It says they will let us know by 2pm. =/

My trek to campus has extended in time, about an hour more. I had to dig myself into my place today. I really hope the weather doesn't fucking suck as much tomorrow.

God I hate everything about you lately. Snow doesn't suck. Even if my opening is post-poned, snow doesn't suck.

Snow sucks if the show is cancelled. :(

Krig you should see how much snow we got today. It's like winterland here.

I need to get some beer and go out in the snow tonight and celebrate!.

Thats some 40 yr old Virgin shit Krig, u got electric drums and an Asia poster too?

(don't get me wrong electric drums are cool... if u have a normal kit aswell)

What? Common sense?

You're a fucking girl. You don't have to shovel snow. I also shovel snow as part of my job on a fairly substantially size property. I assure you that it fucking sucks. And I bet you've never driven in the snow either. So shut the fuck up. Snow fucking sucks unless you have nothing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.