Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCKING CHRIST, I ALMOST DIED EIGHT HUNDRED TIMES

I saw two fucking accidents happen in front of me. FUCK snow, fuck Mort and all others who cater to the snow agenda.

96 Chrysler LHS. Note: I don't know shit about cars. I do know, however, that I spun out in it once (luckily not hitting anything) and I was losing traction more often than I would've liked. But holy fuck, what a sloppy, slushy, shitty mess that was today. I don't look forward to ever driving in anything that bad again.

I would rather drive through deep snow than pure slush. Have you never fucking driven through slush? That's the way that you're talking. It's the worst possible fucking driving condition imaginable.

Yeah...it's not fun. Yes, snow does rule when you don't have anywhere to go, and it's fun before and after you have to fucking shovel it, but driving in it and shoveling it both suck quite a bit and sometimes make it not worth the trouble.

He could be using CD as another word for album.

Full-length CD. Probably limited to 100 (or a little more) copies. I don't really use the term album in noise because so many noise releases are short format. Long noise releases are a dying breed which I try to bring back in my own way. It will be 40 and a half or so minutes.

I finally tried to go somewhere at about 4:30 this afternoon and I got stuck in my fucking driveway. I just got done digging it out and plowing the rest of the driveway. I have a long driveway, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.