Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...it's not fun. Yes, snow does rule when you don't have anywhere to go, and it's fun before and after you have to fucking shovel it, but driving in it and shoveling it both suck quite a bit and sometimes make it not worth the trouble.

I know man, I've been saying that all along. When it's slushy on the roads it's pretty much gonna fuck you somehow. It's days like yesterday that make me wish I hadn't sold my truck. It's almost worth shelling out the extra $$ for gas just to know that "hey if theres snow im the ground my nice all-terrain tires will do just fine in shite weather conditions, 4 wheel drive helps as well." I'm definitely buying another truck in may.

When I was coming home last night, I was driving down one of the interstates and this dude in a truck was tailgating a car infront of him. The car hit a pile of snow and slowed down real fast, the truck hit him in the ass and he just went spinning round and round and went right infront of a semi and got knocked off the road. Crazy shit.

Frigging tree fell down in our backyard, second time its happened now, luckily just missed the house. Missed out on cutting it up with chainsaw dammit!

RIMG0001.jpg

RIMG0003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.