Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahhaha dude I fart all the time.

Oh! I have a story for you all. Last night my friend Sara and I were in the studio and we both had serious gas, no one else was in there so we decided to go to the back corner and let it rip, but as soon as Sara did James walked in and that's who's space we were in so we like ran away and cried "damnit James we just farted there!" and ran out of the studio.

lololol

Whoa... are you guys seriously that stupid?

Bachelor of Fine Arts..... I'm graduating this year, morons. :erk:

Sure you guys are invited. Though I doubt any of you have ever even been to an art opening before. =/

Ah shit, I forget to check the Susperia website this morning and I didn't get my Susperia Weekly news letter, so I didn't get the latest updates abouts what's going on in your life.

Yeah, vegetarian farts usually smell way better for some reason.

Probably because they don't have rotting body parts stuck in their colons, slowly decaying, until it finally works its way out 5-10 years from when you last ate it. Except you're always eating more so it's a viscious cycle. :|

Yeah, eggs own most foods except for bread, sausage, salsbury steak, and Uno's bacon cheeseburger pizza. Seriously, who has had that shit? It is fucking amazing.

Yeah, eggs own most foods except for bread, sausage, salsbury steak, and Uno's bacon cheeseburger pizza. Seriously, who has had that shit? It is fucking amazing.

Uno's BBQ Chicken pizza is better than most pizza I've had. That was fuckin' amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.