Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in the 11th grade, we took U.S. History III. It covered post WW2 and on, so a lot of civil rights movement kind of stuff.

To illustrate one of his lessons on Affirmative Action, our teacher starts desrcibing a foot race. The foot face is between a white man, a woman and a black man. The white man rushes out ahead because the woman and the black man have weights shackled to their ankles. The shackles are eventually removed, but they still can not catch up because the white man has such a head start. My friend chimes in:

"Yeah, those shackles? It's called laziness."

Our teacher just says. "You're a real asshole, you know that?"

I actually saw a kid suffer a nervous breakdown while playing Uno.

41_games_uno.jpg

It's a mad tense game...

When I was in the 11th grade, we took U.S. History III. It covered post WW2 and on, so a lot of civil rights movement kind of stuff.

To illustrate one of his lessons on Affirmative Action, our teacher starts desrcibing a foot race. The foot face is between a white man, a woman and a black man. The white man rushes out ahead because the woman and the black man have weights shackled to their ankles. The shackles are eventually removed, but they still can not catch up because the white man has such a head start. My friend chimes in:

"Yeah, those shackles? It's called laziness."

Our teacher just says. "You're a real asshole, you know that?"

Yea, I'm one of those kids who chimes in with little jokes like that.

Yea, I'm one of those kids who chimes in with little jokes like that.

I made a lot of obnoxious little comments all throughout highschool, but a lot of the time I muttered them (unless I was calling someone out on being a dumbass, which happend a lot). My aformentioned friend, however, would hear me mutter shit and then say it out loud. It has even continued into college.

The class was Intro. to Shakespeare. We were watching the film version of Othello, the beginning of which takes place in Venice.

Prof: Who knows what city that is?
Me (muttering): New Orleans.
That same friend: New Orleans!

I made a lot of obnoxious little comments all throughout highschool, but a lot of the time I muttered them (unless I was calling someone out on being a dumbass, which happend a lot). My aformentioned friend, however, would hear me mutter shit and then say it out loud. It has even continued into college.

The class was Intro. to Shakespeare. We were watching the film version of Othello, the beginning of which takes place in Venice.

Prof: Who knows what city that is?
Me (muttering): New Orleans.
That same friend: New Orleans!

Haha, yeah, my friend would do that with me too.

My history teacher told some kid to "shut the fuck up" I honestly have never laughed so hard in my life. Their not supposed to swear, but honestly who gives a fuck.
:lol:, yeah I don't care either. That must've been funny, I've never heard a teacher or professor say fuck during class in my life unfortunately. Is your history teacher an asshole?

Status
Not open for further replies.