Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming you mean oral sex on a female

if so, how is that?? I have never tried it

haha. uh. well, the couple of girls I have done it on, I thought it was fine. I think it all really depends on the girl and how well they maintain themselves (and you can take that any way you'd like).

it also really depends on you. if you're comfortable doing it and how well you can do it. you can't just fumble around down there. they'll know it.

I feel so...parental

I'm assuming you mean oral sex on a female

if so, how is that?? I have never tried it

Asshole, i hope it's either just because you're gay, or because you haven't yet had a lover, or because your lover wouldn't let you for one reason or another.. If not, you're a piece of shit.

edit:Unknown=that was vey cute. My boyfriend honestly and truly loves going down on me, and believe me, I can tell. :oops:

I often do things like that during English. I have one of the worst Honors English teachers in existence, and I make sure she knows that I don't approve of her teaching. I honestly think I could do a better job.

Drop the class then. I like my AP teach, she's nice but challenging. It's fucking english. Not that hard for me at all.

actually I'm in what is called " Honors Literature".

Asshole, i hope it's either just because you're gay, or because you haven't yet had a lover, or because your lover wouldn't let you for one reason or another.. If not, you're a piece of shit.

edit:Unknown=that was vey cute. My boyfriend honestly and truly loves going down on me, and believe me, I can tell. :oops:

I have only had sex a few times, haven't really had a serious girlfriend

that's one area that I have much to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.