Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only shows I watch on tv are Man Versus Wild, Seinfeld, and Prisonbreak

What day channel and time is Prisonbreak on ?. I watched the first season and then lost track after that. It sucks I did not keep on track with it.

Um, what exactly is "everything you hate in humans"?

I h8 Vegetarians bcz tehy are so super lamz0rz i likes meatz and potatoez and i h8 teh feminstistics. And boocs are stoopid 2. I am illiteritz.

Why are you such a stupid bitch, seriously?

Also, House is a terrible show.

This week on House, Dr. House says sarcastic things to his douche-bag employees and whorish boss. He then becomes deeply involved in a strange case- his employees comment that he "needs" to figure it out, it's like a "challenge" to him. When he finally encounters the patient himself ("So you're House, huh?"), he acts like a dick to them. Eventually, he attempts to perform a procedure that is unethical / illegal. His team want no part of it because it is wrong for some reason- and the Australian doesn't want to get fired. Then it turns out that the patient was lying about something all along, and we all learn a little something about honesty. Also, the patient starts to exhibit new, horrific symtoms while in the MRI machine.

That is every fucking episode in a nutshell.

Oh, I'd also like to add this:

Survivorman > Man vs. Wild.

Um, what exactly is "everything you hate in humans"?

I h8 Vegetarians bcz tehy are so super lamz0rz i likes meatz and potatoez and i h8 teh feminstistics. And boocs are stoopid 2. I am illiteritz.

I don't care if you are a vegan, but yes feminists are stupid cunts, like you. You are egotistical, self-centered, annoying, and, like you say all the time LACK FUCKING CHARACTER. Oh did I mention ignorant too? Yeah that too, now fuck off.

Id give her a pop.

double :erk: :erk:

I don't much like House or 24, Lost however I do enjoy :)

I actually used to go to the beach where that show is shot at. It's on the north shore on Oahu where I was stationed.

BigDave is too ripped for that to be possible.

Dude, words cannot express how fucking funny that was. I mean the combination of Dumbass Dave actually getting pussy in the first place, and then his uber-strong jaw muscles just ripping some chick to shreds foiajsdpfaisdjtijasdtit HAFIHASFHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: my jaw hurts from laughing. I hate you.

Mr. Show, The Colbert Report and The Simpsons. The three greatest things TV has ever hosted.

true

Simpsons is not my cup of tea, but still hilarious

also, Hollow Men used to come on Comedy Central, funny as hell.

I would also like to mention I have never, ever, seen anything as funny as 'The World Comedy Tour' on comedy central. too bad it doesn't air anymore. I need to get the episodes somewhere but it is not on DVD :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.