Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it's still fun. Just different. Why did you come back all of a sudden?

I really don't know. GMD is a toilet. I may pop in to read, but as for posting among some of this crap (not everyone here is a complete box of hair), I doubt I will often.

Christie_fell said:
It's the summer. I no longer have studies to worry about.

eh i envy you, i gotta sit some papers in a couple of weeks :erk:

spose you jst had to go through that though hey

100_0233.jpg

Here's me showing off the guns, lol. They're not the biggest but oh well. Man I really need a haircut ...

Perpetual Catatonia said:
100_0233.jpg

Here's me showing off the guns, lol. They're not the biggest but oh well. Man I really need a haircut ...

Ahhh :erk: this wasn't posted for laughs, this was posted in the concealed hope someone will post "ow so good" :mad: Well no sucker, we don't need this Bulldust, if your ''gunner'' post this stuff be upfront, with no humorous additional wording, and just bloody say "this is me with no shirt, what do you think" :heh:

Christie Fell: Get over yourself.

edit: Oh, and I hate to generalize women in any way, as you all know... but Christie fell came in here and the only thread she went to and posted in was the picture thread. Kind of typical, really.

Good to see you're still here, Krigloch hahaha

as for Susperia:

You big fucking bag of ugly cock piss---get over YOUR fucking self. You have got to be the most typical internet slut that I have ever seen. I'm surprised at how you can post pictures of yourself when you resemble the crypt keeper. I don't need to explain myself as to why this is the only thread that I've posted in since my return but I'll humor the masses: this was the top thread. I clicked it and immediately regretted coming back. Susperia, either get some major fucking surgery or stop posting pics of yourself until you look like either sykosami or rodriguez, you fucking ugly e-slut

catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight

Christie_fell said:
Good to see you're still here, Krigloch hahaha

as for Susperia:

You big fucking bag of ugly cock piss---get over YOUR fucking self. You have got to be the most typical internet slut that I have ever seen. I'm surprised at how you can post pictures of yourself when you resemble the crypt keeper. I don't need to explain myself as to why this is the only thread that I've posted in since my return but I'll humor the masses: this was the top thread. I clicked it and immediately regretted coming back. Susperia, either get some major fucking surgery or stop posting pics of yourself until you look like either sykosami or rodriguez, you fucking ugly e-slut

Cmon. Thats not really nice of you anyways.

To be fair to Susperia, Christie Fell, you did just come in here and bitch about how the forum used to be good, implying that YOU were a better poster than all of us. Regardless of the truthfulness of that statement, that is quite arrogant.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight catfight
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.