Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's never nice.
I've never seen her be nice or even decent to anyone, unless she's ganging up with them on someone else. I really hate people like that. I have the feeling she thinks she's better than all other women because she likes Metal, and I also get the feeling she hates women in general.

She doesn't intimidate me.

None of what she said was true, she doesn't know shit about me so it didn't really bother me.

Cookiecutter, I said no such thing. I wasn't ever a big time poster here, but I believe I did more than Susperia by actually contributing more than pictures of myself. A lot of the older posters that were great have either left or are not as frequent. Erik and fotmbm used to post here a lot more along with Jean-Pierre, Dodens, Life_sucks and of course GOD. It used to have more substance. No offense was meant to be given to those who truly do use this forum for what it is supposed to be. My apologies to those who took offense at the rant meant for Susperia.

Christie_fell said:
Good to see you're still here, Krigloch hahaha

as for Susperia:

You big fucking bag of ugly cock piss---get over YOUR fucking self. You have got to be the most typical internet slut that I have ever seen. I'm surprised at how you can post pictures of yourself when you resemble the crypt keeper. I don't need to explain myself as to why this is the only thread that I've posted in since my return but I'll humor the masses: this was the top thread. I clicked it and immediately regretted coming back. Susperia, either get some major fucking surgery or stop posting pics of yourself until you look like either sykosami or rodriguez, you fucking ugly e-slut
I think Susperia is nice.
And she likes Bathory.
Oh.. and she paints naked valkyries.
What do you do besides spam?

Christie_fell said:
Cookiecutter, I said no such thing. I wasn't ever a big time poster here, but I believe I did more than Susperia by actually contributing more than pictures of myself. A lot of the older posters that were great have either left or are not as frequent. Erik and fotmbm used to post here a lot more along with Jean-Pierre, Dodens, Life_sucks and of course GOD. It used to have more substance. No offense was meant to be given to those who truly do use this forum for what it is supposed to be. My apologies to those who took offense at the rant meant for Susperia.

So what the fuck is your point? Today is a different point in time.

Christie_fell said:

Fair enough, I may have overreacted as well.

Christie_fell said:
Good to see you're still here, Krigloch hahaha

as for Susperia:

You big fucking bag of ugly cock piss---get over YOUR fucking self. You have got to be the most typical internet slut that I have ever seen. I'm surprised at how you can post pictures of yourself when you resemble the crypt keeper. I don't need to explain myself as to why this is the only thread that I've posted in since my return but I'll humor the masses: this was the top thread. I clicked it and immediately regretted coming back. Susperia, either get some major fucking surgery or stop posting pics of yourself until you look like either sykosami or rodriguez, you fucking ugly e-slut
I just had to veiw this post, didn't I?
I knew there was a reason you're on my ignore list.
Don't bother rwsponding, I won't read it.

Paddy is in Ireland, Dodens is on vacation with his family. And Christie-fell, I do post in all the other threads, not just this one. I do not just come here to post pictures of myself. You have all the wrong ideas about me..

Amarantus said:
Sucking off Jonny Fortunes!! :kickass: :lickass: :kicikass

dataorly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.