Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adorable cat. I have two. One of them, I swear to god, is a stowaway from the fuckin amazon. He once killed a small baby cyote. He even walks like a friggin tiger. I would NEVER, EVER want to fight with that thing. The funny thing is, as much of a fuckin animal he is outside, he is the most affectionate thing (towards me and me only) once you get him inside.

Hhahah that is so awesome. Odin walks like a tiger too! It's hilarious...especially because he was the runt of the liter, and he thinks he's such tough shit (probably my fault).

your cat is ugly as fuck TBH

You are that blade of grass.

dsc001538yx.jpg

Sus, your cat looks and sounds like he is pretty cool. I myself have five (and two dogs). One of them is a kitten, and if he isn't sleeping or eating, he's viciously attacking something. My hands have been covered in scratches and bites ever since we took him home.

God damn it if he wasn't so cute (and if he didn't remind me so much of the late Spike, who died this year at the age of 18) I'd punch him, I swear. He's relentless.

Hhahah that is so awesome. Odin walks like a tiger too! It's hilarious...especially because he was the runt of the liter, and he thinks he's such tough shit (probably my fault).

It kinda looks like my kitty. He's named Pookie though. Pookie > Odin \m/

Okay I know that at least 1/3 of you here do this. So come on now, those of you who do, fess up!

As much as guys blowing themselves is a turn off...that guy's balls are really nice... Just how I like them. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.