*fingers crossed*
White Cluster
Forest of October
A Fair Judgement
Harlequin Forest
Windowpane
The Moor
To Bid You Farewell

I've never seen Opeth, except on lamentations, oh well I'm not greedy, i'll just wait until they tour small towns..on their return tour in 2020.

I've never seen Opeth yet, either...

So as long as they're on stage I don't care if Mike goes on a rant about cock rock and tells the entire crowd to say "Hello bitch". I'll be happy. :D

Scourge of Malice said:
How much are tickets for these things? If they're not too over the top I'd go possibly cause I'd like to see Megadeth one time, Opeth would be good to see again, and I could stand Into Eternity.

I can't figure out if your signature creeps me out or turns me on..

So I wanted to know something about Lamb of God, since I know nothing about them, and I want to know what they sound like. I ended up finding several clips of this thing they do called "the wall of death"

What a stupid gimmick. How the hell did these idiots end up over Opeth. Their first album is only 6 years old for Christ's sake! Somebody dropped the ball bigtime...

:puke:

Boy, I hope I get reamed out by some 16 year old for insulting their band.

No, I never figured they had. It just seems really dumb. I try to picture Mikael getting the crowd to do the same thing and I just shake my head.

i wish everyone would stop complaing about lamb of god complain about the smash up they are like emocore shit lamb of god is good if you like some nice mindless thrashcore, though i do agree opeth should be HEADLINING not megadeth.

And Lamb Of God, I think they rock so fuckin much, also Arch Enemy, but Opeth are the gods men

:Smokin:

I REALLY want to see how they will fit a second stage inside at Oakland. Because in reality, its not happening.

I have never seen Opeth(couldn't make it to the LA show), so for them to come to my hometown....I don't give a fuck who else is there or whether or not they play 2 songs- its worth it. I do like LOG so I thats even better. And for the hell of it -

Godheads Lament
Drapery
Beneath the Mire
Harvest
Demon of the fall

I can dream.

wwallinga said:
So I wanted to know something about Lamb of God, since I know nothing about them, and I want to know what they sound like. I ended up finding several clips of this thing they do called "the wall of death"

What a stupid gimmick. How the hell did these idiots end up over Opeth. Their first album is only 6 years old for Christ's sake! Somebody dropped the ball bigtime...

:puke:

Boy, I hope I get reamed out by some 16 year old for insulting their band.

yea tell me about it, Lamb of god lick donkey's nuts!