Opeth Signature guitar anyone?

Well the Delonge sig was made for Blink-182 fans, basically young guys who wanted to learn to play guitar by playing Blink-182 tunes. Its low price and sober look were perfect for a 1st guitar I think, can't blame Fender for trying to put out models to attract young musicians.

As for myself I own an Ibanez Offspring sig, relatively cheap (800€) and I'm pretty happy with it, so I guess the Delonge Strat sig was the same on a... kinda lower level.

PS: Oh yeah, the Delonge wasn't a "stripped-down guitar" since he was playing with a single bridge pickup himself. ;)

An Åkerfeldt signature PRS would be cool. But to me the Custom 24 is pretty much perfect as it is, so there wouldn't be a need for one. But of course I might be pleasently surprised.

Would be cool, but pretty useless I guess..
Mike isn't know for his awesome guitarskills.. But for his songwriting skills (I'm not saying he can't play, because he is pretty damn good)

But still, I might buy one.. Need a new PRS anyway ^^'

Is the guy from Cradle of Filth? I don't listen to those guys, so I wouldn't know. The little I've heard hasn't impressed me, but I may be missing something.

I'm all in for a Mikael Akerfeldt signature PRS, though.:kickass:

25380209.jpg

here's my opeth signature guitar guys:))