Opeth song for your funeral.

When you die and if you have a funeral, what Opeth song do you think will have best described your life? Not exactly your favorite song, but the song that would best represent you and your experiences.

At this point, if I died tomorrow, it would be "Masters Apprentice".

Still Day beneath the Sun!

for sure Black Rose Immortal, cuz id like to think of how many people would get really uncomfortable after 20 minutes of metal music, seeing as most of the people who would be at my funeral would be adults or my friends who dont really like metal. haha they wouldnt leave cuz that would be rude as hell, but theyd be really uncomfortable, and id be laughing in my grave...suckers

Exactly what I was thinking... and if you can't appreciate the awesome riffs of this song, why are you at my funeral? :p

If I were to pick an "appropriate" song, I'd go with "The Spirit Carries On" by Dream Theater. It's got the perfect vibe for a funeral, and the lyrics (suprisingly) fit my attitude to some extent. Cheesy... but hey, it's a funeral.

Wow, this is ridiculous. My family would kill me if I played Opeth at my funeral. Hey...wait...they couldn't. I'd already be dead. Well, they'd rekill me or something.

If I had to choose: TBYF.

If I wanted to be really melodramatic, I would play Barber's Adagio for String Orchestra.

Actually, I wrote my own funeral march in a composition class in college for Tuba, Bassoon, and Cello (what a strange ensemble!). People were kind of creeped out by the morbidity of it, but I had to compose something for those instruments (what the students in the class played), and it seemed like a fitting subject matter. So, screw Opeth, I want my own composition to be played!