Opeth songs you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no Opeth songs I hate, but there are a few that I can't be bothered to listen to very often.

Coil, Porcelain Heart, Closure, and Black Rose Immortal.

BRI has many parts that I do like but as it's often said, it sounds more like a bunch of promo clips than an actual song.

I like Mikes part of Coil but I skip to the next track as soon as Nathalies part begins. I don't like the sound of her voice at all.

hate is maybe too strong, but i can't stand these songs:

Weakness
Face Of Melinda
Hours Of Wealth

there are also some other ones off 'BWP' and 'Damnation' i don't care for

I don't HATE any Opeth-songs, but the songs i like THE LEAST are(only a few)

Hours of Wealth
Benighted
For Absent Friends

Benighted
:zombie:This song is beautiful.

Well I'm not going to say hate but how about rarely listened to. Here it goes,
Porcelain Heart
The Grand Conjuration
Beneath the Mire
Soldier of Fortune (decent cover, not a good song)
As far as Orchid, the only song I like is Under the Weeping Moon

No one can hate an Opeth song. It's impossible.

But I find if you listen to Damnation too frequently, it gets on your nerves. But then again, that happens with almost any album (except for BWP to me).

How can anyone hate Silhouette?? That song is a fucking masterpiece.

Atonement? Are you kidding me? That song is beautiful. So sincere.... Yes a tad bit boring so maybe thats understandable but Silhouette?!??!?!? HOW?! I dont understand that song is pure win.

Songs I personaly dislike: Porcelain Heart

I could'nt hate anything to do with Opeth,the only one I can really have a gripe with because I find it somewhat dull in parts is Face Of Melinda.Some songs off Damnation probably don't quite have the lastability as some of the many epics of all of the other albums.

Hessian Peel.

I don't hate the music as such, just how poorly it is written and arranged and how it sabotages itself.

i basically hate ghost reveries as a whole save for a few cool riffs, and also porcelain heart sucks ass

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.