Porcupine Tree TOURS AUS!!!

in_absentia

Aurora Borealis
Apr 27, 2006
At The Mountains Of Madness
Porcupine Tree news, from the Roadrunner site-

"
In April, 2007, the band will embark on a six-month world tour in support of “Fear of a Blank Planet,” one that will include Europe, the US, Japan, and Australia . The new album will be performed in its entirety, and the show will feature the films and projections by the band’s long-time visualist Lasse Hoile."

So finally this day has come. I will be at the Sydney show, and at the Melb and Bris one if they have one. I cannot believe my eyes...... i literally nearly fainted when i heard

As soon as i heard, i ran outside and bawled my eyes out, was on the phone to my best friend (she was laughing at me, but no matter). I don't think i have ever cried like that... well i don't think i have ever cried. My dad thought i was utterly insane. But i shall be at the Melb shows, the Bris shows, i will go all around Aus.. wherever Steven goes, i will follow!!! Even if my final exams are on... i don't care. I have been waiting for this day for way too long.

As soon as i heard, i ran outside and bawled my eyes out, was on the phone to my best friend (she was laughing at me, but no matter). I don't think i have ever cried like that... well i don't think i have ever cried. My dad thought i was utterly insane. But i shall be at the Melb shows, the Bris shows, i will go all around Aus.. wherever Steven goes, i will follow!!! Even if my final exams are on... i don't care. I have been waiting for this day for way too long.
While that's kind of a funny way to react, it's sort of touching. :lol:
I hope you get to actually meet him.
I was thinking about pre-ordering a ticket for San Francisco but they were already sold out of pre-orders. Hopefully they won't jack the shit out of the price. :cry:

i am wetting myself with excitement. does it mean theyll only perform the new album though? coz if i dont hear trains... i will spew.

Yeah i hope they dont only play the new album...i wanna hear some older songs. Playing the new album is all well and good, but you gotta play some of the back-catalogue too.

While that's kind of a funny way to react, it's sort of touching. :lol:
I hope you get to actually meet him.
I was thinking about pre-ordering a ticket for San Francisco but they were already sold out of pre-orders. Hopefully they won't jack the shit out of the price. :cry:

Well because of a good friend of mine, i will hopefully be getting to watch him being interviewed by Roadrunner. Let's hope i don't break down in front of him.