Post Pictures of Your CD Collection

thats because yours sucked. most of the people on here (including me to some extent, even though i have 400+ cds) have their music on computers, so would you like them to post pictures of their hard drives? shit thread

This thread was created off of a comment Mr Samsara said in another thread. I thought perhaps people might actualyl enjoy a change of pace. Instead of bitchign about each other's taste in music, we could all just see each other's collections. It's like other forums where people post pictures of their desktops or rooms or desks or whatever else people decide to photograph. This is a music forum, so CDs. But, if everyone hates the idea of it so much, let it be.

I don't have any pictures but... I'm around 750 CD's and 500 Vinyl.

Not the biggest but not the smallest.

Cant be arsed to take a picture of my cds as they are all in different places...nice idea though

For NF to get all his CD's in one picture he'd have to stand about a mile away, we wouldn't be able to read them so it'd be practically pointless.

N.B. Even if we could read them we philistines probably wouldn't know what 75% of them were, so it'd be totally pointless.

;)