Post Pictures of Your CD Collection

...either that or they realized that insecure teenagers will pay almost anything for the new "cool band" shirt.

edit: what's up with the edit on yawncopter?

NineFeetUnderground said:
10 years ago, it was $18 for a cd, and $15 for a shirt. now its $25.00 for a shirt, and $14.00 for a cd. this i feel is a direct result of MP3 piracy, and companies reformulating their merchandise profts to make up for the hit.

Or maybe it's because the big record labels got sued as they were price fixing CD's in the late-90's so they had to come up with a way to make up for lost profits... I'm sure downloading helped too though.

58 albums at my place and 9 in the mail.
62 bought within the last month.

I have 500+ downloaded albums that I haven't listened to yet.

Powers said:
For NF to get all his CD's in one picture he'd have to stand about a mile away, we wouldn't be able to read them so it'd be practically pointless.

N.B. Even if we could read them we philistines probably wouldn't know what 75% of them were, so it'd be totally pointless.

;)
Dead right man, dead right. :)

i aint play this said:
Wrathh, you changed your sig 15 times today, care to tell why?
haha thanks for noticing. I wanted to change my sig to a bunch of gr1m logos but it looked like shit so I decided to keep one gr1m logo. I think I made the right choice.

I bet NFU is one of those hacking sluts in counter-strike that has this chat hack that constantly displays "roflcopter" while he's shooting everybody in the head with his combined wallhack + aimbot.

metal_wrath said:
haha thanks for noticing. I wanted to change my sig to a bunch of gr1m logos but it looked like shit so I decided to keep one gr1m logo. I think I made the right choice.

Yeah you did cause it tells a lot about yur ev1l personality.

Opethian666 said:
I bet NFU is one of those hacking sluts in counter-strike that has this chat hack that constantly displays "roflcopter" while he's shooting everybody in the head with his combined wallhack + aimbot.
thats gold... :erk: