Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Black Swan! 9/10 for me. Fucking awesome movie. I will watch it again. Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman set the screen on fire! I give it 5 out of 5 boners.

Black Swan 8/10.

Like the Wrestler, I think Black Swan is a good movie about a topic I'm not all that interested in... but still a good movie... not a whole lot actually happened, but the dark theme and hallucination effects were pretty cool, and obviously the Mila + Natalie girl on girl action... lol. I still like The Fountain the most, and probably like Requiem for a Dream and Pi more than The Wrestler or Black Swan, but any Darren Aronofsky movie is a good movie. Awesome director.

Easy A [new emma stone movie that just came to DVD]- 5 out of 10

Points added for mad Aly Michalka cleavage - Shes the one sister from Aly & Aj
Points added for a creative plot
Points added for the weird mechanic dude from "Wings" (if you remember that show)

Points deducted for not funny

Tonight I watched:

The Wrestler: Really good, completly convincing performance by Mickey Rourke. Very reminiscent of the life led by Jake "the snake" Roberts from what i remember of a documentary of his life after WWF fame. 9/10

Robin Hood: High-budget complete shite. Nothing remotely original, creative, interesting or clever about this movie. Just recycled characters from Braveheart/Gladiator/etc. So fucking boring I couldn't even be bothered watching the end. 2/10 for casting Cate Blanchett and fuck all else.

Tonight I watched:

The Wrestler: Really good, completly convincing performance by Mickey Rourke. Very reminiscent of the life led by Jake "the snake" Roberts from what i remember of a documentary of his life after WWF fame. 9/10

Robin Hood: High-budget complete shite. Nothing remotely original, creative, interesting or clever about this movie. Just recycled characters from Braveheart/Gladiator/etc. So fucking boring I couldn't even be bothered watching the end. 2/10 for casting Cate Blanchett and fuck all else.

I agree completely with both these reviews ! Robin Hood was so fucking LONG with no action

Hellraiser

very, very cool. Moving through realities, dimensions and dreamworlds \m/
RENDEZVOUS WITH THE CENOBITES

The Other Guys - 6.8 out of 10

It progressively got funnier. Like a fight scene where everybodys whispering. I thought that was pretty funny.