Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

KICKAAAAAAASS

hell yeah it's fuckin badass

2e65wn4.jpg

oh my god jay, i need that

put mulholland drive bluray on last night, eyes started spazzing out cos this ganj ive got is strong as fuck and im a lightweight lately and thus, i passed the fuck out just after the guy behind winkies and woke up when the chicks were in club silencio
hahahaha
oopz

also re-watched dodgeball for the first time in years
IF YOU CAN DODGE A WRENCH, YOU CAN DODGE A BALL \m/ great movie

just remembered about this film. i think there will be a few people here who will really enjoy it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEUnB54uM-4&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-9QVlkP0bU&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let the Right One In - 8/10; I guess the only complaint I can lodge against it was it was slow and grim, both of which were intentional I suppose. Certainly fantastically made, acted, etc., just can't say it made me feel very good, so thus I can't really say I "enjoyed" it

Re-watched "Valhalla Rising" again recently .. got it for christmas

7/10

would have been an easy 8/10 or even 9 (for me) if only the ending made sense ... it was just sooooo out of character

I enjoyed this movie quite a bit but I agree ... "Sarah Marshall" was MUCH better

Loved that one too. Damn Kirsten Bell was soooo sexy in that movie.
But I was talking 2010 :)

and all the little gimmips flashed me sooo hard. Like when the fat dude told his girlfriend about the Mars Volta show, and she was like" Mars who?"
And he turns on the stereo and imitates the singer. Just Epic.

Or P. Diddy about "african child"

Or P. Diddy in Vegas with the strange Joint called Jimmy or Jonny or something like that.

7/10

would have been an easy 8/10 or even 9 (for me) if only the ending made sense ... it was just sooooo out of character

Only saw this film once, decided I should be stoned as all hell when I watched it again
Maybe I should go watch it again while I have this supply of super dope...

Oh I forgot Tron.

Tron Legacy : 7.5/10

Olivia Wilde is so damn hot, the music was great and the overall story/acting was pretty cool too IMO.

Watched it last night. I agree 7/10. Pacing was a bit slow, but I still really enjoyed it. After all the bloodshed up to it I was expecting the ending to be more, not wtf.

7/10

Harry Potter and the deathly hollows. Uhhm 1/10 ? Didn't like it at all.
Also, most of the time it was so dark you couldn't see a thing. Cool story bro.

Also saw Batman: The Dark Knight and I think I'll die a few years earlier because of the movie.
My heart was at 250bpm pretty much all the time :lol:
8/10