Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Working your way through all the David Lynch stuff eh?
You should check out Lost Highway next, great movie.

Anywho, just watched Machete!!!
A masterwork! Rodriguez is my new modern film hero! what a legend!!
"you ever notice how you let a mexican into your house, just because he's carrying garden tools?"

Working your way through all the David Lynch stuff eh?
You should check out Lost Highway next, great movie.

Anywho, just watched Machete!!!
A masterwork! Rodriguez is my new modern film hero! what a legend!!
"you ever notice how you let a mexican into your house, just because he's carrying garden tools?"

yep Machete is a must own 9/10 completely over the top

Just watched Perfect Blue

Very, very fucked up. Sort of hurts to watch, keeps giving you that feeling of just waking up from a dream and not knowing what's going on constantly. Dreams within dreams within dreams within dreams within dreams within multiple personalities in the same character within dreams.
Aughhhehrhrhregrhrrrr
So good though.

Once it really got into the swing of the constant stream of waking up every couple of minutes I felt so uncomfortable it was beyond belief, just wanted to curl up in the corner and die, pretend it wasn't there.
Totally got under my skin, real fucking powerful film-making! :D

Just watched Perfect Blue

Very, very fucked up. Sort of hurts to watch, keeps giving you that feeling of just waking up from a dream and not knowing what's going on constantly. Dreams within dreams within dreams within dreams within dreams within multiple personalities in the same character within dreams.
Aughhhehrhrhregrhrrrr
So good though.

Wow, I totally forgot about this movie. It sounded familiar but I had to look for it in imdb before I realized that I've already seen it! Awesome movie. Seems like a second viewing is in order.

edit: apparently there's a live action version of the movie as well, doubt it will be any good.

World invasion: battle los angeles 7/10

I quite enjoyed this one. My expectations weren't too high so I was pleasently surprised. Overall a very entertaining movie.

^ Enjoyed it too. Better than I thought going in. Maybe that's because I had no idea what it was going to be about till it started. ;) I always watch movies like that.

I'm about to sit back for 3 hours and watch Inland Empire, here we gooooo . . .

Insidious - 8/10

What a cool fuckin movie! Great atmosphere, acting, pacing, sound and on top of all of it, just the right amount of humor to make the creepy shit even creepier.

I've had "Tiptoe Through The Tulips" stuck in my head all weekend

I rewatched John Carpenter's take on THE THING, which still kicks ass. I remember seeing the original THING a long time ago and while it's pretty good, the carpenter version rules with it's almost overwhelming paranoia and amazing pacing.

I also watched PRECIOUS. I had heard a lot about this movie but still knew nothing about it. It was actually pretty good, but felt like it ended a bit too soon.

i don't really watch movies all too much, but this chick i know has netflix on her xbox and i've been trying to finish that latest splinter cell game and get rid of this boner, so i end up blowing up netflix. so far i've introduced her to some classics such as Evil Dead and Escape From New York. Unfortunately they don't have Reanimator available for streaming or i would slap that on the queue.

Good call on showing that chick some Carpenter and Raimi, Sloan
Was watching The Thing last night myself, great fucking movie

I'm about to sit back for 3 hours and watch Inland Empire, here we gooooo . . .

What did you end up thinking of it?
Real subconscious film-making \m/