Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Tron: Legacy 8/10
i actually really liked the movie and the ending brought manly tears to my eyes

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor PIECE OF SHIT/10
nowhere near the first 2 movies
and also no Rachel Weisz FAIL

Let the Right One In - 8/10; I guess the only complaint I can lodge against it was it was slow and grim, both of which were intentional I suppose. Certainly fantastically made, acted, etc., just can't say it made me feel very good, so thus I can't really say I "enjoyed" it

I'm amazed that I've managed to ignore this movie for so long. Just saw it and I thought it was an amazing film. Great acting, nice mood throughout and GREAT photography.

This is something we're NOT spoiled with... I've tortured myself through all other Swedish crap, but managed to miss the best thing that has been released since forever.
Next move will probably be to read the book.

Thank you for reminding me Marcus. :)

They released the Alien Anthology box-set just a while ago. It has all four films in Bluray format with tons of extras... for 30 euros! :yow:

An interesting notion though, after going through all four. The picture quality goes worse and worse then newer the movie is :lol: Not to say the quality is bad by Resurrection (which is still very very good in picture quality!), but compared to each other hehe :p Which is kind of surprising. I loved the new extra long cut of Alien 3 though, with even some plot changes! Much nicer than the theatrical cut.

Yeah, I have seen a director's cut of Alien 3 on dvd, was really good, way better than the theatrical cut indeed.
And I'd probably buy the boxset if I wasn't so opposed to giving over my money for something that will include a copy of the abortion that was Alien Resurrection.
I will snap one day and buy it anyway, but I really don't want to give them my fucking money for something I would like to pretend doesn't exist.

Yeah, I hated Alien Resurrection, a lot... :mad:

Just watched Revolver at matey's house...
Very powerful, pure cinema, just images and sounds syncronized and stylised, full of hidden and not so hidden meaning.
Any David Lynch, Alejandro Jodorowsky, etc fans should definitely check it out.

From the director of lock stock and two smoking barrels and snatch comes a movie abouuuuutttt.... ego death and enlightenment. Cool beans

Loved Scott Pilgrim. But yeah, you either love it or hate it, I guess.

Just watched Tangled. A well made Disney film with great visuals and a nice story to boot - 8/10. A bit on the lovey dovey side, but hey, it's Disney.

Agreed on Scott Pilgrim. I get the impression the style of it is quite similar to Sucker Punch, so yeah there will be people who really enjoy it and who hate it (I loved it :D)

I can't really make up my mind. Loves the special effects, but it was just so weird throughout, I can't put my finger on it

Kind of weirds me out that Edgar Wright went and made a big american film with michael cera.... But, eh, I cannot judge it. I haven't forced myself to watch it yet, I will get around to it at some point.

Bolt - 9/10

Holy fucking shit what a fantastic animated film this was. I am truly impressed! Packed with laugh out loud moments and many touching scenes too! It's filled with awesome characters and a nice story to progress the film. I strongly recommend it to everyone, especially animal lovers who appreciate a good animated film. :kickass:

I can't really make up my mind. Loves the special effects, but it was just so weird throughout, I can't put my finger on it

I will say that I enjoyed it a lot more the second time around, not at a cinema. It was easier to relax, and it just flowed a bit better once you knew what was coming.

The only bit that still dragged on for me was the very end... Could possibly have shortened that a bit.

Were you living under a rock? That's what everyone was talking about ;)

All i'd heard about that one was "it's ok", "it's boring", "it's great" "it's a masterpiece" but nobody ever said "it's got super hot sex between Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis, plus a really hot masturbation scene with Natalie by herself, what the fuck else do you want?" or else I would've seen it a long time ago hahaha