Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Black Swan rules! Honestly the whole reason I watched it in the first place was because Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis getting it on. I could watch it over and over.

hit_girl.jpg

Because she kicked ass!

Watched Threads again a couple of weeks ago. Fuckin' film always makes me depressed as hell. Great movie though.

Machete is amazing Kaomao! Probably Rodriguez' masterwork!
Also loved Kick Ass \m/

Trailer Park Boys Pilot Movie - 8/10
Trailer Park Boys series 1 - 9/10
i am actually addicted to this series :D

Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) - what the fuck did I just watch?

Really not too sure what to rate this one. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. 5/10, because the only memorable thing was Anne Hathaway constantly holding her limp wrists in the air in every scene like a total fucking retard. She also looked like a bloke.

Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) - what the fuck did I just watch?

Really not too sure what to rate this one. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. 5/10, because the only memorable thing was Anne Hathaway constantly holding her limp wrists in the air in every scene like a total fucking retard. She also looked like a bloke.

well I'm agree!
We should file a lawsuit against Tim
Tim is one of my favorite directors, really.
He's one of a jkind a vsionary man, but this, despites the fact is based on the second book about alice, it is not that grea as a movie and the 3d sucked so much at the movies because it was shot in 2d and converted in 3d later on.
Anne is a total bitch lol in the good sense of the word :D
I mean she's so hot and beautiful that even dress like a stupid girl can shows always her beauty

I'm that one guy who thought Inception was crap. Nice CGI but that's about it. 4/10
Also saw Scott Pilgrim and I'm definitely too old for that shit. I just can't relate to the characters. 6/10 for the creativity.

I'm that one guy who thought Inception was crap. Nice CGI but that's about it. 4/10

I would say 7.5/10 here, but yeah, I thought the really interesting premise was seriously let down by so many utterly inconsequential straight-ahead action sequences, culminating in that endless snow-base shootout; nothing trippy or dreamy or anything, just a lame excuse for blam blam kaboom etc. :rolleyes:

Scream 4 8/10

Nothing i had expected :D in a good way.

Its funny how scream was originally just a bunch of horrormovie cliches in one movie. And scream 4 was making fun of itself. Or stab1-7 but theyre technically scream movies.

Anyways. If you want to see a really good comedy"horror"action-film. Watch scre4m.

"clear.. -clear? -clear"

Rambo (2008) - 8/10

Some serious ass kicking, some extremely infuriatingly nasty scenes, and some extremely satisfying retribution and violence. What the hell more could you want from an action movie?

Watch it Machete again dude. I've watched it like 5 times now, gets better every time.

John Rambo is pure metal, anyone who hasn't seen it yet should definitely update their general wisdom asap!

Cannot say the same of 'Battle Los Angeles'.. I'd give it 3/10. My little brother kinda liked it, but I couldn't
get past the idiotic dialogue, uninspiring characters, horrible directing/editing, which led me to struggle to stay
awake after the 1st hour.

I had a free ticket and abit of hangover which prolly had something to do with the lack of enthusiasm towards the movie,
but I did expect a little more, at least to be a decent hangover-remover action clip, not the opposite.

It had it few moments and a couple of times the score was almost decent too. At the end I felt like I just watched a mix of
'Bold and the Beautiful' & 'Skyline'. Luckily I didn't have to pay for the movie, but I kinda want those 2 hours back.