Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Laserblast
Fucking sucked, but I enjoyed the music and the van driving scenes.

Gor
Fucking sucked and you have to wait till the very end to see Jack Palance. Every woman in this movie is wearing a warrior bikini though, so that was cool.

Serenity 9/10

I watched this when it first came out (2005) and wasn't at all familiar with the Firefly series and I really liked it. However, I watched the series for the first time these past couple of days and I thought that warranted a second viewing and I must say that it was even more awesome than the first time. Obviously being familiar with the firefly characters through the series makes the movie experience much better but it is still pretty self contained and I highly recommend it to everyone. Still, do yourself a favor and watch the series first (it's only 14 episodes).
I think it's crazy how underrated this movie is.

Skyline
7/10

Pretty bad acting, and has a B movie feel to it despite the big special effects. However, I enjoyed all the eyecandy and the little boy in me shrieked in delight at the ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Fockers 6/10

Although I loved the previous two movies and Robert De Niro is one of my favorite actors, this movie was kinda boring.
Since the plot is very predictable, half of the jokes don't turn out to be funny and they keep on repeating the old jokes as well.

Laserblast
Fucking sucked, but I enjoyed the music and the van driving scenes.

Should've watched the MST3K version ;)

Gor
Fucking sucked and you have to wait till the very end to see Jack Palance. Every woman in this movie is wearing a warrior bikini though, so that was cool.

The Dad of one of my best friends wrote the screenplay :lol: (also check out his SMASH HITS "Doom Asylum" and "Platoon Leader" :D)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=552r4UMRAX0&feature=related[/ame]

SURPRISE FINAL FANTASY 7 MUSIC

you are now hooked on some heavy nostalgia...

Deathmetal: A Documentary
Mostly just interviews with a few dudes, I didn't learn much about death metal as this piece seems very thrown together; but I did like how these dudes talked about how they are broke as fuck and have shit jobs, dude from type-o-negative cried about losing a promised $1800 or something. I still want to see a documentary that focuses on the realities of playing music professionally and semi-professionally, especially in less mainstream genres.

Little Shop of Horrors
I don't know why I have always liked this movie. The two top things are the voice of the Audrey chick and the totally bitchin' beat up new york ghetto set.

Hachi: A dog's tale

If you don't like dogs its a 2/10. If you love dogs though this movie is a 8/10. I cried my eyes out.

Dude, this movie is fucking TORTURE. I just give it a Cry/10, I don't even know if it's good or bad, I just know whoever isn't crying the whole movie is not human

I know! I was trying so hard not to cry, and I look over and my girlfriend is crying her eyes out so I just lost it.

final destination 3...uhm, movie was ok, i'll better just rate "mary elizabeth winstead" she's so...10000000/10 :D

Juno - 9/10

Good movie. Michael Cera always plays the same character which is getting old, but Ellen Page was great.

Predator

Hadn't seen it in a few years. What a bizarre film. So tense and amazingly paced... Then you have Arnie being Arnie right in the middle of it. Absolutely bizarre.
Bleddy good though

Dude, it really is such a masterpiece, and you're totally right in that it doesn't really feel like an Arnold-movie, per se, but yet he's so perfect in it - the final mano a mano (or...alieno?) showdown (and preparation for it), what a climax - have I mentioned how much I love the 80s? :worship: And Alan Silvestri delivers once again with such a badass theme :headbang:

It is a total masterwork, yeah
I had also consumed a lot of vodka, which made the whole experience even more surreal. What a fucking tense movie though, goddamn.