Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

It's worth watching :lol: The missus and I went to see it at the movies when it came out, I won't lie - the first scenes are pretty confrontational, but it is a great watch

EDIT: Rambo, that is, not Battle Los Angeles :lol: I will not be seeing that.

Funny People 2/10
Went in expecting a funny movie, but it's kinda meant to be a sad comedy like Click, except it's total shit. I want to punch Seth Rogan in the face every time he laughs. All of the 'awkward funny' bits weren't even awkward they were just characters being assholes and retards and christ, Do not watch.

Tokyo Godfathers 9/10
The movie has it all, good animation, cool characters, funny moments, sometimes is tense and sometimes heart touching.
Pulls you in.

Scream 4 - 7/10

It was fun. Better than the 2nd and 3rd sequels.

Saw it this weekend and unfortunately I think that's a little too generous. I'd say more like 5/10. To me, they're still grasping at straws. I had an inkling that he/she/they/it/animal (don't wanna spoil it) was the killer from the beginning but there was no foreshadowing or clues to back it up. The whodunit-esque stuff like the misleads weren't that good.

As teenie-bop as it was at the time, the first one was still the best. The writing/dialogue was way more intelligent and the whole movie was well thought-out. When you went back and watched it a second time, you realized there were more clues to who the killer was. I guess that's what i'm trying to say.

Black Swan 7/10

Not as mind-blowingly awesome as others have made it sound but considering its a movie about a topic I couldn't give a fuck about it managed to keep my interest through the whole thing. Great acting and mood with a nice psychotic edge

The short but hot lesbo scene was cool but I thought Natalie Portman's self-diddling scene was actually quite a bit hotter, especially when she flips herself over :D

X-Men trilogy: 7.5/10 (collective rating)

Despite some really hit-and-miss characters and a couple of utterly dreadful actors, McKellen and Stewart make these movies pretty damn awesome to watch. Fucking Magneto, could he be any more awesome? Keen as tits to see the new prequel movie, more Magneto/Xavier and less of everyone else can only be a GOOD thing.

Funny People 2/10
Went in expecting a funny movie, but it's kinda meant to be a sad comedy like Click, except it's total shit. I want to punch Seth Rogan in the face every time he laughs. All of the 'awkward funny' bits weren't even awkward they were just characters being assholes and retards and christ, Do not watch.

As if Click wasn't total shit already? :p

Black Swan - 9/10.

Showdown in Little Tokyo 8.5/10 - As if the sequence where Dolph Lundgren rescues the hot Asian chick from Wayne's World wasn't awesome enough thanks to the wailing guitar soundtrack (David Michael Frank is the fucking man), it ends with him deadlifting a fucking car onto its side - WIN :lol: And Brandon Lee was awesome (first of his movies I've seen, obviously The Crow is up next), really tragic what happened to him