Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Heat - 9/10

Started watching the new TV series, Game of Thrones, kicks fucking ass. Episode 6 coming out today. I seriously recommend checking it out. Some nice tits and arses too for a little side-plate of awesome.

Heat - 9/10

Started watching the new TV series, Game of Thrones, kicks fucking ass. Episode 6 coming out today. I seriously recommend checking it out. Some nice tits and arses too for a little side-plate of awesome.

You obviously have great taste in movies/tv series; Heat is an epic film and Game of thrones is my new monday morning fix at the moment; quality although I cant get over how much Khal Drogo looks like Dave Navarro from Janes Addiction.

On the subject of the Inbetweeners I think its hilarious how they are all like in their late twenties and still playing 17 year olds, I've known a few guys like Jay who bullshit massively about their successes with women but never actually get called on it because of some silly bro code but everyone is sat their rolling their eyes still.

Get Him to the Greek 4.5/10

Most of it just irritated me. The Jeffery scene was absolutely hilarious and some other funny moments. Otherwise a big MEH from me.

I agree, I thought Forgetting Sarah Marshall was hilarious and this crappy spin off just irritated me. The english dude was hilarious in Sarah Marshall but now when I rewatch it it's kinda ruined because I saw GHTTG

Devil 3/10

It was a 7/10 until around halfway through, then it started to lose 1 point about every 15 minutes.

M. Knight Shyamalan needs to stop making films now. Signs was one of the best films I'd seen in years when it came out, and it's still fantastic even to this day. Devil had an horrific cast, who pissed all over an otherwise well written concept. I don't know. It's weird. It's almost like Shyamalan is some kid who's a huge Shyamalan fan, and is trying to create Shyamalan-esque movies, but doesn't quite have the budget or experience :lol: They're all just 'meh' these days.

I thought that film was only based on a short story by Shyamalan, not done by him at all. Which would mean, it's exactly what you said haha

Machete
Finally got to see this as it wasn't out of stock at redbox. Pretty much what I expected. Michelle Rodriguez gives me a boner every time. The whole movie is filled with hot chicks (Except for Lindsay Lohan).

Due Date
Whatever buddy comedy thing.

Volkodav iz roda Serykh Psov (Wolfhound: The Rise of the Warrior) 8/10
Flawed and cliched, but a surprisingly good fantasy film from Russia!
Enjoyed it very much. Not too much fantastic elements, which was good.
More mud, less fantasy! :D

"The Mechanic" 5/10

i usually really enjoy Jason Statham movies, but this one just didn't click for me. it had some good moments, but the story/motivation just didn't seem to add up in a few scenes.

Mad Men - 8/10

I just watched four series of this in four days, each episode is 50 minutes long and there are 13 to a season, I either have no life or a really amazing one.