Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Öwen;9844650 said:
Mad Men - 8/10

I just watched four series of this in four days, each episode is 50 minutes long and there are 13 to a season, I either have no life or a really amazing one.

I think it's fucking awesome when you watch all episodes from a good series back to back (if you have the time). I remember watching all episodes from "Alias" in 5-6 days (5 seasons, 22 40 minute long episodes each). It's like watching a week long awesome movie and you become really immersed and absorbed in it.

Speaking of good shows, anyone have some advice on what to watch? Preferably cable shows because I can't stand TV or it's damn commercials.

Recently I've seen all of:

Dexter
True Blood
Spartacus: Blood and Sand

What else should I be looking out for?

Oh, I saw The Ward - 6/10

Just saw Shaun of the dead once again, I just love that movie :D

Talking even more about good shows:
Me, my old drummer, the dude that shot all the photos of my band and another friend
watched all Beavis and Butthead episodes in one row...took us like 30 hours or so, no alcohol
just cola, chips, fries, meat and stuff like that, in the end, we felt like the dudes in fear and
loathing in las vegas, it was a really strange event...

Speaking of good shows, anyone have some advice on what to watch? Preferably cable shows because I can't stand TV or it's damn commercials.

Dexter
True Blood

Trailer Park Boys

Dexter
True Blood

Californication
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire

The Rite: 6/10

Visually, it was awesome, plus it gets the award of the most heart-jumping "boo" scenes I´ve ever seen, like the noise they make is perfectly pitched to make you jump out of your seat and make your stomach curl at the same time. Story-wise, piece of shit IMO.

Midnight in Paris: 8/10

Probably the gayest movie I´ve ever seen, I went to see it with my wife, my mother and my sister and I´m the only who didn´t think it sucked so I feel kinda gay. All I know is I really felt like chasing my dreams after watching that film

The Hangover 2 - 7 or 8/10
A really enjoyable movie. Not as good as the first one but still made the whole theatre laugh several times.

Stone - 4/10
WTF? I somehow managed to watch this one from start to finish. Boring shit all the way through. Three quality actors in a boring movie.

Just watched the Parkway Drive DVD again. 10/10

Its the best band DVD EVER!!!!!

even if you dont like parkway drive its worth a look

I agree, great DVD.

Saw X-Men: First Class last night. Deserves all the hype, best Marvel movie yet! 9.5/10 Michael Fassbender as Magneto was seriously amazing.