Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Eva Green is fucking HOT

She actually blew a guy on camera for real in a little indie movie where she played some french chick, forget what it was called

I think you're thinking of Chloe Sevigny in "The brown Rabbit"?

Eva Green did some explicit sex scenes in the movie "Dreamers" but she never actually blew anyone...on camera.

However, if I'm wrong I need to know which movie you're referring to NOW!....ehm I mean please.

Green Hornet, Well as a comedy is a 7/10 because the film is so bad that turns to be really funny.
127 hours - 7/10
13 Assassins - 7/10
Fighter In The Wind - 9/10

Insidious - 6/10
Sucker Punch 6/10 as stated above, visually cool.
Game of Thrones season 1 8/10 - Sucks to have to wait a damn year to see what happens.

Game of thrones is based on a book series called "A song of fire and Ice" (game of thrones is book 1), so do yourselves a favor and read them instead of waiting a whole year. Not to mention that the books are much better, although they did a pretty decent job of transferring them to the screen. There are 4 books in the series so far and I think they're gonna be 7 total, I may be wrong about that though.

Game of thrones is based on a book series called "A song of fire and Ice" (game of thrones is book 1), so do yourselves a favor and read them instead of waiting a whole year. Not to mention that the books are much better, although they did a pretty decent job of transferring them to the screen. There are 4 books in the series so far and I think they're gonna be 7 total, I may be wrong about that though.

The TV series is basically the book word for word, having read the first one now there are only really a few minor changes to suitably adapt it to screenplay.

I wouldnt really say one was better than the other tbh.

Öwen;9885739 said:
The TV series is basically the book word for word, having read the first one now there are only really a few minor changes to suitably adapt it to screenplay.

I wouldnt really say one was better than the other tbh.

Well, like I said, they did a pretty good job but I still believe the book is superior. They have the basic story right but it's missing a lot of the background information and the detailed character development, stuff that is impossible to adapt to a screenplay.
Also, I have read the second book and I'm about at 3/4 through the third and I can say that the story will become increasingly difficult to adapt, they will definitely have to start cutting corners at some point. But even if they adapt it perfectly, why wait 4 years to have the whole story (so far)?

Saw that in the theater 5 times :D

One of my top favorite movies of all time. Can't understand why it gets ripped so bad. Always hoped for an extended version but I know that'll never happen

Same here awesome movie, I don't understand the hate at all

I have quite a list thinking about it

Thor (3D) - 8/10 - Again was made aware that I'm not a huge 3D fan. The effect it makes (which for me is gone once you get used to it) isn't worth the trade off for the brightness/colors you loose. But the movie was cool
Skyline - 6.5/10 - Not as bad as I thought honestly
Monsters - 8/10 - Really liked that one, awesome atmosphere
I love you Phillip Morris - 8/10 - Quite funny and amusing after all
Repo Men - 8.5/10 - Me likey very muchos! especially the ending haha
Surrogates - 8/10 - Also liked that one quite much
Burried - 7/10 - Not bad at all, quite cool considering its all in one box.
Robin Hood (Ridley Scott) - 8.5/10 - Epic movie
The King's Speech - 9/10 - Seriously great movie, every oscar was deserved
Kick-Ass - 7/10 - Quite funny to watch, dunno how much of it was ment seriously, some action bids were a bit too much for me

since I don't have a TV set anymore I don't get to watch shitty movies that often it seems :lol:

Insidious 7/10.

Actually had some moments where you flinch if you watch it in the cinema, and the movie has some great sound effects that really helped doing that.
Weird sometimes though, and could have gone a bit deeper and could have more buildup to the events.