Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

The American 3/10. Ugggh. I usually like George Clooney movies, but this was mostly boring. Only mildly entertaining or suspenseful at times.

I generally agree with your 3/10, but i will add 2 more entertainment points for the beautiful location and 2 more for the beautiful woman.

So a total of 7/10 from me.

Sometimes even mostly boring and slow movies can be enjoyable.

The American 3/10. Ugggh. I usually like George Clooney movies, but this was mostly boring. Only mildly entertaining or suspenseful at times.

oh yes, this one was quite boring, the pictures were really done well, but the movie would have been much more interesting if the story was more developed and we had more information about the character

The Poughkeepsie Tapes - 2/10

This movie had potential, but the fact they tried to make it look "real" killed it. The acting was also horrrrrrriiiiibbbbblllleeeeee. One of the dudes in the movie looked like Jordan Rudess though, and I liked the mask and the brutal manner in which the "killer" worked.

Friends with Benefits 6/10 quite enjoyable for what it is.
I just wanted to see Mila Kunis, I got a 2 second ass shot.

The little news on the bottom of the MSN window told me that it wasn't even her ass during the ass shot.
Sorry.

Hobo With A Shotgun - 8/10. <3

The Most Unromantic Man In The World - Can't really rate that movie, since the translated Québec French (joual) was really different from the British English. Shit movie but funny as fuck due to the translation.

Captain America
9/10
when i heard that Bucky Barnes would be in the movie i thought it was going to totally suck, i was pleasantly surprised that Bucky Barnes was done a thousand times better than i thought it could be

Really guys? My girlfriend and I gave it a 4/10. Potentially very cool showdowns and scenes were rushed and anticlimactic.

+1

Ending was totally anticlimactic, epilogue was ridiculous - none of the characters looked more than a couple years older and the whole script was pathetic, makeout scenes made no sense, Voldemort seemed less like a 'he-who-must-not-be-named boss' and more like a substitute teacher who gives awkward hugs and lets Neville speak cos everyone cares what he has to say. And the final showdown was like 30 people on either side, what happened to the thousands Voldemort had?!

And Dumbledore (almost wrote Gandalf there) seemed like a real tool in the film, not sure if it was like that in the books, it's been a while. Didn't really make sense.

Stalker (1979) - 10/10 Fucking awesome. No special effects yet manages to be one of the best sci-fi movies ever made. The lead actor reminded me of Woody Harrelson for some reason hah. Still need to check out the other Tarkovsky films The Mirror and Solaris.