Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

I catched up on some "classics" I never saw until now.
Memento: 9/10
Inception: 9/10
The Godfather: 8/10
The Godfather II: 7/10
I don't think I will watch Part III, because too many people say it's shit. Also I accidently read the whole story on Wikipedia (damn you german wiki with full story descriptions)

It is NOT shit, however if you thought II was 7/10 you might rate it 6/10. Still REALLY enjoyable compared to pretty much every other movie out there haha. It's different though.

Old School 9/10. Hilarious, with SO many good actors (including ones that I think were relatively undiscovered at the time). Also I didn't know the crude wedding singer in the Hangover was referencing this (like.. the exact same joke AND the same actor), which makes it even more awesome.

Godfather and Scarface were massive dissapointments for me, couldn't make it through either one.

FINNALLY
someone mentioning Godfather and Scarface who isn't fanatacly in love with them!!!!!
i know i'll get flamed for this, but i gotta mention this, if you sit through all those american-made-movies that have an all-black-cast, you'll find a lot of them look almost identical to the Godfather or Scarface, just with everyone having chocolate-colored skin

FINNALLY
someone mentioning Godfather and Scarface who isn't fanatacly in love with them!!!!!
i know i'll get flamed for this, but i gotta mention this, if you sit through all those american-made-movies that have an all-black-cast, you'll find a lot of them look almost identical to the Godfather or Scarface, just with everyone having chocolate-colored skin

...wat

The Mechanic - 7/10 Statham is just a badass whether he wants to be or not. He could wear a lab coat and buddy holly glasses and still strike fear into a random foreign henchman.

Due Date - 9/10 Good stuff. One of the better comedies I've seen lately.

Visioneers - 8/10 I can't take my eyes off Judy Greer's headlights. Dark movie, kind of a stupid ending but I guess it all worked out, I think.

Skyline - 5/10 What in the fuck? The whole fuckin movie was in or on an apartment building. Yay. And that ending is rather goofy. Blue lights dont make a good film. Eric Balfour is a worse actor than Hayden Christenson. He should be on the show Out of The Actor's Studio.

Little Fokkers - 8/10 didn't get to see all of it due to my rental being scratched (Redbox) but what I saw I liked. Alba is gorgeous as usual.

Relax.

There will always be some small % of people who would say strange things like "Gone With The Wind was so boring i fell asleep".

Not everyone has to have a good taste and high IQ.

Relax.

There will always be some small % of people who would say strange things like "Gone With The Wind was so boring i fell asleep".

Not everyone has to have a good taste and high IQ.

Wow, I must have an extremely low IQ cause I didn't like the "Godfather" and I haven't even watched "Gone with the wind" :)....