Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - 7/10. Fun movie, but Franco is still constipated and the latter half is anticlimactic.

Super 8 - 7/10. Felt like very oldschool Spielberg to me, but Abrams had some real cool visuals going on.

Green Lantern 7/10

i haven't actually seen Green Lantern yet, could somebody please explain to me exactly what is wrong with the movie that is making everyone online bitch about how crappy it is

also
for anyone that doesn't recognize my screen name, learn to use google

7/10 isn't crappy ;) @monoxide child, I just thought that it would have been better if it was a bit darker
and a little bit more "real", I know that it should be far away from "realistic". My feelings went more towards
the feelings I had while watching spiderman for example instead of watchmen or the last 2 batman movies
which are imho the best comic adaptions.

and it felt a bit short, even it isn't really short, but I felt like watching a 70 minute film instead of 110 or so.

also
for anyone that doesn't recognize my screen name, learn to use google

Dude unless you're actually Sneap trollin around and having a laugh I honestly don't think anyone is gonna care who you are ... especially when you say shit like that as if someone should be impressed

Thats not what gets you liked here ... being chill does

just sayin

Dude unless you're actually Sneap trollin around and having a laugh I honestly don't think anyone is gonna care who you are ... especially when you say shit like that as if someone should be impressed

Thats not what gets you liked here ... being chill does

just sayin

It's not the first idiotic thing he's said around here, and I really doubt it will be the last.

OK, I guess I'll just google grywolf627 (Ignore this Mark) randomly because that's what I do when I go into a forum. Doesn't everybody? :Spin:

For shits and giggles I went ahead and did as monoxide_child said and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wtf!:lol:

You should hear the "music" hahaha it's like some kind of ICP thing. :yuk:

oh man, that's funny shit.

monoxide_child, do you like these guys? Or are you actually him?

Sorry man but hsahahahahahah shit is funny.

Your comment about "chocolate skin" was fucked up though.

Just looked through this guys posting history; all he makes threads about is superhero movies and juggalos. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he's allergic to common sense...

Strong WTF :lol: ;

yesterday
i pretended to be homeless to go to the big thangsgiving free food thing that dallas had in fair park
all you can eat free turkey free pumkin pie and free Vault & Coca-Cola, :D i drank so much Vault that i stayed up all night with a sugar buzz o_O

my newest girlfriend took my bulova watch, my cell phone, all my clothes, and a month's worth of my money, and went to another city this morning, (while i was out of the house for a couple of hours) to go live with her son that's the same age as me, she doesn't want to see me anymore, she took all my stuff with her when she left me, and yes, i really would be willing to date a female from this site if they lived in the area

Lots of stuff about foot fetishes as well, strong troll.

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN - 10/10
Everything I knew it would be. Loved it.

I really, really, really wanted to see this in theaters, but unfortunately had to see it on someone's netflix account.

Sweet, need to check this one out asap.

Crank 2: High Voltage 8/10 - Hilarious, wacky and insanely dumb but quite awesome.

Just watched Unknown - 9/10 Liam Neeson rules. Really hope he keeps making thrillers where he ends up in Europe hahaha. Great movie. Even has Frau von Hammersmark from Inglorious Basterds in it.

VISIOUS LIPS - 5/10
The first song is still in my head, I would bang all the chicks.

LAND OF DOOM - 7/10
Post-apoc, studded leather EVERYWHERE, motorcycles with cardboard 'armor'. Very cheese, but there is a puppy rescue and flamethrower.

Last edited by a moderator: