Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

X-Men First Class 8/10 - Great movie overall, but I still like the first 2 Xmen movies better.

Captain America 7/10 - Good story and pretty well represented the golden age comic style. Looking forward to The Avengers more though.

The Eagle 3/10 - Such a bad roman movie. The Centurion was better and that reeked.

Paul 7/10 - Typical Simon Pegg/Nick Frost movie, but I still enjoyed it. I think I enjoyed the stolen lines from other movies the most. That and Kristen Wiig.

Amazing Screw-on Head 7/10 - More of Mike Mignola's BRP style comics in a movie format. That's a good thing though.

Cemetery Man 5/10 - Great tits on Anna Falchi. Otherwise the movie seemed lost.

Warrior - 8.5/10 Movie had me at the edge of my seat. That doesn't happen often. I would have rated higher but I could tell how it would end from early on. Hell, the cover gives it away.

THREAD REVIVAL:

Due Date: 7 - not as funny as it could've been.. but the parts that WERE... were awesome

City of Men: 8 - not as good as City of God but still a pretty good flick.

Cash Back: 7 - got cliche at the end, but was different enough to be cool

THREAD REVIVAL:

Due Date: 7 - not as funny as it could've been.. but the parts that WERE... were awesome

City of Men: 8 - not as good as City of God but still a pretty good flick.

Cash Back: 7 - got cliche at the end, but was different enough to be cool

I'll have to check out City of Men. Never knew it existed until now, and City of God is awesome...

Did anybody see Due Date? You guys were talking about the punch from the Crush...

You should see the spit from Due Date. Had me laughing so hard.

Man som hatar kvinnor - 7/10 overall really good
The girl with a dragon tattoo - 9/10 great film from start to finish
A serbian film - 6/10 The movie itself could've been really good actually but it was missing something mysteriouse
The last circus - 9/10 just beautiful.

About halfway through "I Saw the Devil" - so far an 8 / 10

Might bump it down to a 7 out of 10. 90% of the movie was GREAT but the other 10% really felt forced and downright stupid at times.

Is everyone in South Korea a serial killer? Or at minimum a murderer / psychopath. Seriously, there's half a dozen characters in this movie that are at minimum psychotic murderers.

Senna 7/10 - Alain Prost is a twat
13 Assassins - 10/10 not quite 7 Samurai, but one hell of a movie
Trollhunter 8/10 - surprisingly well done. even if the camera gets all wobbly
The Horde 7/10 - good, fast mover zombie flick. satisfyingly dark
Metropia 10/10 - fantastic dystopian movie. strange look, but its very cool
9th Company 8/10 - interesting to see a war movie from another side, not much info on the russian/afghan war

You guys are nuts, Drive still sucked.

Mission Impossible 4:
-Movie gets a 5, mildly entertaining but laughable in parts and really cheesy. Crap plot.
-Paula Patton's tits get a 12 out of 10. Fucking majestic.