Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy: 9/10

Surprising film. Most of the way through, it was old people with the wrong foreheads staring slightly off camera... and then it was great.

Jeff

The Change Up: 8/10

Thought it was going to be more 'parent humor', but alas not so much. I really enjoyed it, the humor, the background message etc. All round funny movie. Lots of toilet humor too, and sometimes it's nice to laugh at stupid shit :)

In Bruges - 9. At first I was like... this movie needs to get going. Then it did, and it went fucking everywhere. Funny, fucked up and sad at the same time.

(Figured I'd get this thread going again...)

21 Jump Street 8/10

Had some pretty funny bits in it. It was worth a few laughs.

21 jump street - 8/10 it's not too often i see an actually funny comedy
The amazing spiderman - 9/10 i really enjoyed this one. I love how spiderman didn't quite know what to do with his powers

The amazing spiderman - 1/10 - i know there is already a post of this one, i need to do this rant. This movie sucks ass, there is no thrill, no excitement, it's not funny, it just a lame remake of the not so old one, just with some sorta "cooler" people, even the cast is shit. Ok, its a 'hotter' girl then other ones, they are supposed to be high school kids? The soon they dropped the age of 17..., i mean, she is like 25 orso, and he is almost 30... how can you make a convincing movie like that. Damn hollywood is like everything else, each day they crap out a new pointless movie of wich you dont recall it you actually seen it the day before.

21 jump street 5/10...somewhat funny, but still pretty lame/cheesy at the same time

the grey 2/10...i don't wanna spoil it, so i won't say much, but this movie just sucked

You guys are nuts, Drive still sucked.

idk man...i thought it was gonna blow, and after the opening scene it got boring for a bit, but overall i'd say 6/10 on that one. i'd say it at least wasn't a total waste of my time, which is more than i can say about most movies nowadays.

Saw V 2/10

it was fucking terrible. watched it on dvd which was supposed to be an "extreme edition" of some kind, with scenes "they couldn't show in the movie theaters", but it didn't really make me feel like anything else but annoyed.

cast was shit, nothing they did was credible, and the "clever" scenes to explain what happened in the previous Saws weren't all that clever. they also cut corners in designing the contraptions... a bomb will explode in a minute, you guys need keys to get to safe places but one of you will die? run outta ideas much?

one point for the guy who played Saw though.