Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Man i was sooooo disappointed with that movie. They hyped it so much before the release and i got the impression that it would still be a horror movie, not a movie that makes fun of horror movies.

So for me it was like a 1/10 totally pointless movie.

I don't think it was intended to be making fun of horror movies at all. I think it was trying to pay homage to the classic monster movies as well as horror-comedies like Evil Dead. For me it encapsulated everything I love about old school horror films.

I don't think it was intended to be making fun of horror movies at all. I think it was trying to pay homage to the classic monster movies as well as horror-comedies like Evil Dead. For me it encapsulated everything I love about old school horror films.

Yeah i know, but it was more that i expected something and got something completely different, that hence my disappointment.

But even if i was expecting a horror-comedy i didn't think it was that good anyway.

Skyfall - 8/10. Some holes here and there but I enjoyed it thoroughly! Daniel Craig... Still don't know if I love or hate his Bond :p
I actually love Pierce Brosnan that suave mofo! Craig feels a bit TOO scraggly and chiseled for a Bond

The Bond films simply don't feel like Bond films anymore.

It seems that they feel the need to be more like Bourne than Bond.

Moreunderwaternukebasesplz.

The Hobbit (for about the 5th time!) 5/10
If you love Lord of the Rings then you'll love it. I'm fairly indifferent about LOTR hence the 5

The Exorcist (1973) 9/10 - When I was a kid I thought it was a scary movie, about a girl being possessed but, now that I'm older and can comprehend the dialogue, I realize its about psychology, criminology, and politics more than anything, great movie.

The Exorcist (1973) 9/10 - When I was a kid I thought it was a scary movie, about a girl being possessed but, now that I'm older and can comprehend the dialogue, I realize its about psychology, criminology, and politics more than anything, great movie.

Great movie, seen it many many times, but I'd love to know about the "other meanings" you speak about since I got none on this one. I love all those "hidden messages" in movies :)

wat daya mean ?

I work for Dolby in Content Services. Basically we provide services to the the film/cinema industry. One of those services is screening support. Basically I'm making sure that it sounds good in the cinemas that they're holding the premiere in. It's being shown in Dolby Atmos and it sounds great

Black Death 9/10 - Everything I want in a movie, medieval plague, Sean Bean dies, inquistion, witches, very unhappy throughout and ending. Pretty much perfect.

Seen this one last weekend because of the soundtrack. Liked it a lot, esp after the first execution. Sean Bean's death is great, and the main character's evolution is also really nice. Love the end.

And I'd nail the "witch" endlessly

So, looking for old posts of me regarding movies I've seen recently and found that I've missed many.

Prometheus 8/10
The dark knight rises 4/10
Captain America 7/10
Black Death 8/10
There will be blood 8'5/10
The Avengers 8/10
The Raven 6/10
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter 7/10
Green Lantern 5/10
X Men First Class 8/10
Ted 3/10

And sure I forget some movies I've seen in the last months

I hope that "-9" for Gattaca is a typo! Love that movie

Yeah my mistake man!lol It was indeed a great movie.

Sweetnothing the last Batman was not great but man, Prometheus it´s not better also. Both were a letdown but at least batman has a plot a bit more consistent. Prometheus plot was a real mess.

The avengers is also very weak movie IMO. Captain america can join robin for the most useless superheroes in history!lol