Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

The most ridiculous scene in Batman was when he gets out of prision and arrives in gotham when the bridges that link the city were destroyed.

And of course, hard to take serious a villian that speaks like that.

:lol: what about mistress evil's death? or the "i will try to escape climbing this without anything to fail miserably unless I go on fully loaded with bags and all"

I loved the bike with the kebab wheels tho

What's with all the dark knight hate here lately? I guess the dvd was released recently and people who knew beforehand they weren't going to like it and didn't go see the movie in theaters finally downloaded it. Anyway, I guess you'll like this then:

the-dark-knight-rises-on-black-english1.jpg

Looper 8/10 Pretty solid time travel movie. The only thing that bothered me, though, were the prosthetics in Joseph Gordon-Levitt's face to make him look like young Bruce Willis, they were kinda distracting. Seemed unnatural and I was constantly aware that something was wrong with his face.

^ I thought the same. It seems he has a sick face all the time, they put him really different. Well, a bit unnatural as you said. But great movie.

Indiana jones and the crane of crystal (whatever the title is). 5/10
What a terrible movie, far from the legend, awkward at many times. I don't know how many times the bad guys shoot at him from a few meters only, during seconds, and all miss him, nor the plot itself and the ending which is so awkward. I love alien movies but I don't know, that's feels as awkward as putting an alien in the last smurf comics ! From a 'let's laugh in front of a movie with friends for an hour or two' it does the job. But damn I didn't expect that ! Also I found harrison ford to be below average in this one, is it just me ? I know he was asked to play a legendary bad ass and nothing more. But since he was older in this movie, I think it would have been better from a pure storyline point of you of doing a more mature movie ala Skyfall

^ I thought the same. It seems he has a sick face all the time, they put him really different. Well, a bit unnatural as you said. But great movie.

I was the same... I thought for ages it was someone else as I'd compeltely forgotten the cast for the movie... I thought it was his cousin or something... then it started buggin me how unnatural his 5 o'clock shaddow was...

All in all it was a badass movie though!!

Welcome to hollywood :)

Air force one and the fugitive are by far Harrison Fords best movies.

Yeah I know it's nothing new but in this movie it's just another level ! In the first scene Jones climbs ladders and runs on top of them uncovered, and they are something like 30 or 40 guys chasing him shooting non stop, it's just ridiculous !

Yeah I know it's nothing new but in this movie it's just another level ! In the first scene Jones climbs ladders and runs on top of them uncovered, and they are something like 30 or 40 guys chasing him shooting non stop, it's just ridiculous !

It´s quite obvious that you never seen Commando with Arnold Schwarzenegger:heh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2gdFK-2mY4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2gdFK-2mY4[/ame]

It´s no ordinary man it´s bond, james bond!lol

Armageddon : Where do I even begin, I didn't remember it was that bad. The whole movie is a joke, and is filled up by the biggest amount of clichés I've seen in a long time. It deserves a big 3/10

The Words - 8/10

Its easy to write this off as a romantic story but its actually quite touching, especially for the creative types.