Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Insidious - 8/10 Amazing!

The beginning was a bit quiet but Overall this was a really intense movie. At times it was REALLY distressive(if that's the right word) and I loved it.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Awesome, especially because I watched the first movie 2 days before as it was on TV.
But there's something I didnt like about Caesar when he was a grown up ape...dunno what. Still really liked the movie, cant put my finger on were it itches tho...
so, 8.5/10

Indeed,
but that doesn't excuse the absolute drivel that you've been posting.

denzel_intro.jpg

My Name Is Trinity & Trinity Is Still My Name - 9/10

For Terence Hill and Bud Spencer fans mainly but I think anyone could enjoy them. Essentially western comedies from the early 70s with just enough bad-assery to keep the characters from being too goofy

I'm a huge TH & BS fan so I may be a little biased

Wow, I must have an extremely low IQ cause I didn't like the "Godfather" and I haven't even watched "Gone with the wind" :)....

don't bother seeing gone with the wind
it's even more lame than the Godfather

and yes
i am one of the people that fell asleep durring gone with the wind

The Nines 7/10 - Interesting, kind of cool premise that you dont even understand until more than halfway. Ryan Reynolds being silly in some parts and being all sad-face in other parts. Would almost fall into a chick flick category but still sci-fi enough to keep a dude watching. Watched it on Crackle, shits free mang.

Sucker Punch 6/10 - Want to touch the heiny of most of the girls in this movie. The music is cool, how they made the ambient sounds go with the music and warp into remixes of songs we've all heard before, 'specially the Bjork song...that said, it is one long music video/choreographed fight scene/video game montage that left me a bit bored.

About to watch Black Swan...

Conan - 7/10

Momoa's portrayal of Conan is badass ... he owned the character and was great to watch. Far from the more lumbering mindless hacking of the Arnold version. He's fast and brutal. Movie lacked a bit of scope and could have used some more subtlety to even out the pace. There wasn't much in the way of the introspective Conan that is needed to really make the ferocious Conan that much more intense but Momoa did a great job with what he was given to work with. Score was cool but lacked any definable theme or melody that sticks in your head and makes you think of the movie after its finished. I like Nispel but he could have balanced the movie better.

Conan - 7/10

Momoa's portrayal of Conan is badass ... he owned the character and was great to watch. Far from the more lumbering mindless hacking of the Arnold version. He's fast and brutal. Movie lacked a bit of scope and could have used some more subtlety to even out the pace. There wasn't much in the way of the introspective Conan that is needed to really make the ferocious Conan that much more intense but Momoa did a great job with what he was given to work with. Score was cool but lacked any definable theme or melody that sticks in your head and makes you think of the movie after its finished. I like Nispel but he could have balanced the movie better.

i didn't want to offend the fans of the original, but just simply the commercials looked a thousand times better than the original movie

^ The original is a classic and a fantastic movie for what it was with also one of the greatest movie scores of all time

The new one is NOT a remake AT ALL. The only thing it has in common with the '82 film is the title and the underlying revenge plot, which is a bit tired but I guess was necessary in order to properly try and reboot the franchise... they have to start somewhere

Unfortunately the new movie is not doing so well which is a goddamn shame. Of course there are some flaws in the storyline, Marcus Nispel is not the greatest director and it shows sometimes but there sure as shit is a high level of enthusiasm on his and the entire cast's parts. I don't get why some people are negative about it ... it was entertaining, intense, brutal with some fantastic visuals. I get the feeling too many people expect every fucking movie to be like "No Country For Old Men" or whatever ... for fucks sake "Avatar's" plot was 1000 times LESS original

Anyway, people should go see it and support it ... would suck if it took another 25 years before another Conan is made

^ The original is a classic and a fantastic movie for what it was with also one of the greatest movie scores of all time

would suck if it took another 25 years before another Conan is made

Agreed on both points. Going to see it tomorrow. Huge fan since I was a kiddo...

Priest - 7/10 Should have been longer than and hour and a half & Karl Urban was a terrible villian. Paul Bettany was actually the best part of it, and the nifty vistas.

Unstoppable - 6/10 Denzel has stopped being anything but Alonzo Harris to me, Eli wasnt bad but man I was half asleep through this.. Way too much shaky cam.

Into The Wild - 7/10 Had some cool ideas, Kristen Stewart has skinny legs.

Battle: LA - So much epic bullshit. Symphonic orchestra Alternating between triumphant/setback mood for two hours. duuuuun duuuuuh, duuuuun duuuuhh duuuun! For two whole hours nonstop. Those violin players must be tired. 2/10.