Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Animal kingdom - 2/10
I mean seriously IMDB 7,4? I watched the first half hour and it was boring as fuck. Then I decited to keep on watching. A little over the 1hour mark I stopped wasting my time.

I catched up on some "classics" I never saw until now.
Memento: 9/10
Inception: 9/10
The Godfather: 8/10
The Godfather II: 7/10
I don't think I will watch Part III, because too many people say it's shit. Also I accidently read the whole story on Wikipedia (damn you german wiki with full story descriptions)

LOST Season 1-6 - 6/10

I have to say, I knew what the ending was by episode 3 (maybe sooner, it's hard to remember) of season 1.

Damn Christians!

Which part of the ending you mean? Because there were some pretty random stuff happening towards the end that no one could guess and were impossible to "know" by watching a few episodes. (I'm not defending the ending btw, I thought it was crap)

LOST Spoiler warning!!

The final two episodes. The whole church and heaven part. They don't say outright they're going to/are in heaven but I think it's pretty obvious. I saw this coming from just a few episodes. It was the black woman that tipped me off. She didn't even have to speak.

The final two episodes. The whole church and heaven part. They don't say outright they're going to/are in heaven but I think it's pretty obvious. I saw this coming from just a few episodes. It was the black woman that tipped me off. She didn't even have to speak.

Spoilers warning (obviously):

It's been quite some time since I've seen the series and I may be wrong, but the way I remember it is that what happens at the final episodes it's not connected to the first episodes, they are not dead from the beginning, they die throughout the series (most towards the end).
So, if what you say is that you guessed that they were dead from the very beginning then I believe you're wrong.

Spoilers warning (obviously):

It's been quite some time since I've seen the series and I may be wrong, but the way I remember it is that what happens at the final episodes it's not connected to the first episodes, they are not dead from the beginning, they die throughout the series (most towards the end).
So, if what you say is that you guessed that they were dead from the very beginning then I believe you're wrong.

LOST Spoiler warning!!

No, not at all. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that I could predict what the ending would be based on the black woman Christian, how could I put this, hmmmm. Persona/demeanor?

When I saw the character I just assumed (which I could always have been wrong, being that it's an assumption) that the series would end in a religious philosophy. That's all.

While I'm at it, I also didn't like how they would include scenes in the "Previously on _____" that weren't actually in the series. (visually, but made sense to the story line) Damage control as it where.

Animal kingdom - 2/10
I mean seriously IMDB 7,4? I watched the first half hour and it was boring as fuck. Then I decited to keep on watching. A little over the 1hour mark I stopped wasting my time.

Really? I loved this movie. I was going to see another movie with some friends, but one guy insisted we see Animal Kingdom and we all loved it.

Captain America - 7/10; good action flick that surprisingly didn't overdo the whole 'America, fuck yeah' business - kept to an appropriate level given the setting and dialogue, thus tasteful. Enjoyed it, though have no interest in it post-viewing. Keen for the Avengers movie though.

King Arthur (60's Disney movie) - 9/10; Classic cartoon, watched it with the missus last night during a nostalgia-fueled-disney-marathon. Characters are hilariously well written, animation is almost scarily well done for it's age.

Your Highness 8.5/10 great movie, really funny, good FX and music also natalie portman´s ass.

seth rogen should stop making movies
wasn't the green hornet always a small-chested guy with 6-pack abs, and then that character suddenly gets played by bulky shaped seth rogen??? what the hell??? seth rogen playing any part in any superhero movie is going to look stupid
if the green hornet had been done as a straight drama with a thin actor it could have been awesome
also
seth rogen's other movies all sucked

Captain America - 7/10; good action flick that surprisingly didn't overdo the whole 'America, fuck yeah' business - kept to an appropriate level given the setting and dialogue, thus tasteful. Enjoyed it, though have no interest in it post-viewing. Keen for the Avengers movie though.

King Arthur (60's Disney movie) - 9/10; Classic cartoon, watched it with the missus last night during a nostalgia-fueled-disney-marathon. Characters are hilariously well written, animation is almost scarily well done for it's age.

i kinda liked the 60's King Arthur cartoon, but i still gotta say
Captain America >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 60s King Arthur Cartoon

Really? I loved this movie. I was going to see another movie with some friends, but one guy insisted we see Animal Kingdom and we all loved it.

Me and my girlfriend tried our best to watch it all the way through but we were so bored after the first hour. Like it never seemed to start.

Back to the topic:
Your Highness - 7 or 8 /10
The trailers ruined some of the best scenes for me but it was still a very good film.

EDIT: Btw I somehow really like Seth Rogen. I've enjoyed almost all the movies he's been in.

Saw Your Highness in the theater and loved it.

Insidious - 7/10 I love when they get to a certain point and they get an old person to cryptically explain the whole premise of the movie to you and the wide eyed stars. Best part was when he shined the light on the creepy old lady in the house. The demon looks kind of cool.

Hall Pass - 7/10 decent - Jason Sudeikis is the funniest person in the movie, dude should get more leading roles.

The Adjustment Bureau 7/10 - Thought it would be much darker than it was. Philip K Dick is one of my favorite authors, he ends up rolling in his grave on most film adaptations I'm sure. To much of a romantic concept and contrived dialouge for me.

The Rite 6/10 - ANthony Hopkins was good, the rest was same the old shit for an exorcism movie.

Season of the Witch 7/10 - Bad dialouge that's like modern day slang in the dark ages, hate Nic Cage's face but Ron Perlman always manages to make me like a movie somehow.