Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

X-Men: First Class - 8/10 or 9/10

A really enjoable movie with a bit slow start but the kind of slow that still didn't make me bored. Best movie I've se in a while.

The Caine Mutiny. 9/10. I love classic movies, but I'd never seen this one, as I'm not a big Bogart fan. But it was on TV (TCM) and there was nothing else to watch. It was a great movie!

Once Upon a Time in America - no rating

This film says so much about life, love and friendship, that its impossible to put a number next to it.

Definitely Limitless is one of the best movies I've seen lately: 9/10.
Also, watched on DVD: Underworld: rise of the lycans. 6/10, a nice take on the franchise and some holes in the plot of the other two movies are filled but the story is Romeo and Juliet and there are a lot of clichès.

Yeah, new HP: 5/10 ... the ending scene...really....i mean: really?! WTF !!!!!!!!!! But thx for making my gf cry.

Once Upon a Time in America - no rating

This film says so much about life, love and friendship, that its impossible to put a number next to it.

I didn't enjoy it at all actually. IF it had been cut a bit more then it would have been awesome. But it was so slow at certain moments, totally unmotivated in my eyes.
I saw a bunch of those old classic DeNiro fillms, and they where ok (Raging bull etc) I can appreciate that DeNiro pushed the acting roll further then many other at that time but i didn't enjoy the movies as much as Pacino movies done in that era (70-80's)for instance.

/ Rant