Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

What If Cannabis Cured Cancer

10/10 Perfect for what it was. If there was just one documentary about cannabis everyone should see, this would be it.

Paul 8/10
Not as awesome as Shaun of the dead or Hot fuzz but still funny
lots of geek jokes

Hangover 2 - 4/10.

Found it pretty fucking awful. A few hilarious bits but otherwise more of the same from the first one just... not funny.

Bridesmaids - 7/10.

Pretty hilarious but you can tell it's not a great movie even while laughing your ass off.

The Social Network: 8 / 10.

Albeit being already one year old, this movie is good! The story itself is original and I can feel the vibe of the movie. I wish it was a bit more like a documentary film and less bullshit with the court and Justin Timberlake. :loco:

Nonetheless the movie inspired me a lot, so that's why I gave it an 8 out of 10! :)

eXistenZ (1999) 8/10 really good, ahead of its time. Deals with issues of virtual reality in an intelligent, thoughtful way. Plus the puppets/ props are fucking badass.

Snow Angels - 8/10 (Very touching, (if somewhat depressing?), realistically portrayed drama) I'm sure I'm not the only one who melts a bit inside when Kate Beckinsale is on screen. A true woman with such class and beauty.

Thanks guys. I'll check them out.

Anyone else have ideas? Share them. ;)

Camelot

Its on Starz I think

Took a little getting used to the new version of the story telling but once you get passed that its actually a very cool, new way of telling the story

characters are done very well and the actors are really good. Visually it looks great as well

Thanks bro. I will check it out.

Just finished the 3 seasons of Breaking Bad. It's pretty good IMO, even if some stuff is frustrating as far as the story line goes.

Thanks bro. I will check it out.

Just finished the 3 seasons of Breaking Bad. It's pretty good IMO, even if some stuff is frustrating as far as the story line goes.

Breaking Bad is awesome. But yeah you're right about the frustrating part. Can't wait for it to kick off again this July.

How's it compare to the trailer (which makes me really want to not see it)?

A lot of the scenes from the preview weren't in the movie, particularly the one where the little kid eats "Monday" or whatever pill it was. It was a pretty solid comedy, though. I usually hate Kristen Wigg's SNL antics, but she was funny in this. A lot of really stupid stuff but not overboard like she usually is.

Camelot

Its on Starz I think

Took a little getting used to the new version of the story telling but once you get passed that its actually a very cool, new way of telling the story

characters are done very well and the actors are really good. Visually it looks great as well

King Arthurs sister is biggest bitch in town. I HATE HER SOOOOO MUCH. She has great tits but that didnt change a thing.

Troll 2. 8/10

This is quite a "WTF?" flick. I mean, the part about 33 mins in where the kid says "They're eating her, and then they're going to eat me.... OH MY GAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD" made me laugh uncontrollably. Terribly awesome. Nilbog.