Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Jiro Dreams of Sushi- 9/10 Really interesting and inspiring, even if you don't like sushi
Exit Through the Gift Shop- 8/10 Graffiti typically pisses me off, but this was really interesting. Some believe that the entire documentary is a big hoax, which makes it even more interesting.

Hah I saw that last night too. Lots and lots of n-words :lol:

IMO not as good as Inglorious Basterds (Aldo!) but I did enjoy Jamie Foxx's performance. I've just never liked Leo's face, maybe Titanic ruined that guy in movies for me. :lol:

Evil Dead (2013) - 8/10 Definitely up there with Raimi's originals, enjoyed it for what it is and about the best of the "remake" trend.

Cabin in the Woods 1/10 Plain shit. Avoid, beyond ridiculous.

The Lat Exorcism 5/10 again, started out promising and descended into utter shit. Bargain bin material.

Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant - 6/10

Hoped for a complete garbage can full of teenagers and all. I found it entertaining at times.

Trick 'r Treat - 2/10

AWFUL, PLAIN AWFUL

Eden Lake - 5/10

Nice view on england chavs.

Dredd - 8/10

Loved it. Also Lena Hadey ummm <3

Pulp Fiction, 10/10, if anything just for the scene where they're washing hands

"this shit's hard to get off, it's the soap man"
"I used the same soap you did and when I finished the towel didn't look like no damn maxi pad"

Pulp Fiction, 10/10, if anything just for the scene where they're washing hands

"this shit's hard to get off, it's the soap man"
"I used the same soap you did and when I finished the towel didn't look like no damn maxi pad"

i wanted to see this for a long time. i'll see it today. thanks for the reminder.

You've not seen it? Holy fuck.

Do yourself a favour and have a coke float and burger at the ready, I guarantee you'll be having cravings.

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter: 6/10.

The action scenes were pretty cool, and Burton's version of a vampire was pretty badass, I must say... but the movie included maybe 10% of the book and completely dumped everything about the book I loved :( I'm sure if I would have seen it before the book, I would've liked it more, but the book was historically accurate and while it was fantasy, made the story believable because it used parts of his past that could have easily been explained by things of myth. The movie didn't even attempt to do that. Moreover, I found it kind of in bad taste that Burton changed so much of the history of Lincoln.

Oh wellz.