Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Funny people was good, but i wouldn't say it's a movie for everyone. It's alot darker and more dramatic than I was expecting. I liked it though regardless. It also had some issues with how long it was and how the story line strays abit with adam sandler's relationship. I'd say if you're expecting to laugh your ass off, don't see it. If you want to see a good movie that has funny moments and some believable drama - see it. I'd give it a 7/10.

Law abiding citizen (unrated director´s cut) 10/10
one of the best movies i have ever seen
a fantastic thriller
i highly recommend it

Kill Bill - 7/10
Kill Bill Volume 2 - 8/10

Cool, what made you prefer the 2 to the first one?

I personally preferred the first as it had some fantastic cinematography and the characters were blended in the movie perfectly in my opinion.

However, Pai Mei really made Kill Bill Vol.2. Just too bad-ass. I found the ending kind of disappointing, but the idea for an anti-climatic finish was bold and an interesting move nonetheless.

Transporter 3 - 6/10 (6 because auf the nice russian actress)
Lies and Illusions 5/10
Happy Go Lucky 10/10 -> AWESOME, i really enjoyed that one

Black Dynamite 7/10 Wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. Mostly just enjoyable.
I Want Candy 3/10
Women in Trouble 3/10

I'm going to watch Bitch Slap tonight.

law abiding citizen, nice bit the end sucks IMHO 9/10
pineapple express, just awesome i laughed my ass off..TWICE! 10/10
sex drive, i thought this movie would suck but i liked it actually, some really funny scenes in there! 8/10
zombieland, absoletly worth watching 10/10

I thought about watching it again right after I finished it

It might just be me and the fact me and my housemate had a shit load of ice cream from the concession stand

but we did this the first weekend 300 came out... we got to the cinema to see 300 with some people, they were late so we went in, and decided to go watch it a second time straight after...

300 (before it being parodied at every oppurtunity) 9/10

Cool, what made you prefer the 2 to the first one?

I personally preferred the first as it had some fantastic cinematography and the characters were blended in the movie perfectly in my opinion.

However, Pai Mei really made Kill Bill Vol.2. Just too bad-ass. I found the ending kind of disappointing, but the idea for an anti-climatic finish was bold and an interesting move nonetheless.

It really boils down to pace and backstory - I liked the pace of 2 better. To me it was more fluid. And, while the first one was awesome, I liked seeing the backstories in part 2.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
7/10
I have some strange soft spot for really really shitty nu-skool horrors.

Taking Lives (2004)
A below par serial killer thriller with some good actors and a topless Angelina Jolie. She brings up the rating to a mighty 3 out of 10.

Extract - 8/10

absolutely love Jason Bateman. i think the guy's hysterical - in a downplayed kinda way. i'm glad he's making movies again. and of course any movie with J.K. Simmons and David Koechner can't be horrible and the eye candy provided by Mila Kunis is off the charts!

Bitch Slap - rated Epic.

Corn mixed with tits, blood and "fancy" film tricks. Shit was epic or maybe It was all the booze and pot. I was turned on and LMAO at the same time. I didn't expect this movie to be what it is.

The Lawnmower Man - 7/10, goofy, dated, but fun, I dug it (but definitely don't go into it trying to take it too seriously :D)