Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Hereafter 0/10
The worst film I've ever watched.
Eastwood, go to the old people's home!

The Other Guys 9/10 I just love silly shit like this.

Kick-Ass 8/10 The little girl is fucking incredible. You cunts want to play? lol

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World 8/10 Great movie, fast paced and I like Cera's type of humor in most of his movies so far.

Inception 7/10 Decent, but hey please explain the briefaces and the technology, sir. Nope. Waiting on Inception: Reloaded and Inception: Revolutions :p

Rescue Dawn 8/10 Good stuff, liked a Bale movie for once! Only other one was American Psycho.

Have you seen The Machinist with Bale? It's pretty good, IMO...

Paranormal Activity 2 - 5/10 Better than the first, I guess.

Faster - 6/10 Would have been better if they didn't give away the ending so early.

Get Low - 7/10

I watched "Cold As Ice" the other day... the movie was absolutely terrible in every possible way as you can imagine and it wasn't the first time I've seen it. Definitely a movie to not enjoy when you're drunk as hell, it is so shitty and comically bad that it actually changes genres early into the movie and becomes a full blown comedy depending on how drunk you are.

Drunk? 3/10
Sober? -5/10

Buried - 9/10 - Really good movie, most intense film I've watched in a couple of years and it's just one guy in a tight space. Recommended to everyone!
Vampires Suck - 0/10 - lol.
Yes Man - 6/10 - 'twas alright, I dig Jim Carrey though.
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - 7/10 - Love Michael Cera's acting and humour

Stone - 7.5/10
Robert DeNiro, Edward Norton, Milla Jovovich. It was alright... I'm a big Edward Norton fan though, and this wasn't one of his best. Also, Milla Jovovich has some of the weirdest, most unattractive nipples ever.

Blades of Glory - 7/10
Pretty damn funny.

The Other Guys - 9.5/10
Some of the funniest shit I've seen in ages! "I'M A PEACOCK SO LET ME FLY ON THIS ONE!" and the tuna monologue :D

Profundo Rosso/Deep Red if you're a dumbfuck - 9.5/10
Dario Argento never dissapoints. Bluray looked absolutely stunning, and love Goblin's soundtrack!

I still need to see Talladega Nights. My bud was saying to me that he thought it was only Will Ferrel he's seen that he feels comes close to the hilarity of Anchorman for him personally.
Good enough for me. Really need to get around to watching it.

I still need to see Talladega Nights. My bud was saying to me that he thought it was only Will Ferrel he's seen that he feels comes close to the hilarity of Anchorman for him personally.

I agree with your friend.
I'm also a big Will Ferrel fan I like all of his movies except for "Step brothers". There's a line between funny a stupid...the closer you get the funnier it gets but once you cross it it's just stupid.

All the more reason to check it out!

And FF666 did you check out Redneck Zombies yet? >:{{{