Progressive Nation tour dates

Why did they have to put the Boston date midweek?
I will sure try to be there, though. We'll see.

Yeah, it's strange. Metal bands tend to tour eastern Canada
and we wet coasters are left out.

My dream has come true!!!!

Indeed, my friend, indeed.
Funny thing its like i saw amon amarth live recently and that was cool...but a band like opeth (my favourite band of all time) you just never expect to ever see them, espescially in canada. I pretty much accepted the fact i would never see them, until this moment!! I can still hardly believe it:D

23 24 and 25 are unbooked and are between NY and DC. Mbey they will come to texas then! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No Opeth in Mexico???? that fucking sucks... i wont go to see DT.. fuck them...

What are the chances of a proper opeth tour later this year and coming to latin america?

I did check out the Terminal 5 website. Many people have reviewed it and seem to agree that it is a shithole. I was planning to be in NYC Memorial Day weekend, so this was looking like the show for me. But now, I think I'll just go to Boston.

wtf...no Arizona dates?...shit. I guess I'm going to California this May.

I feel your pain man. This sucks monkey balls big time. I dont have the time to drive to LA to see the show either, so I am screwed. Looks like the tour totally skips the southwestern, and middle part of the US. No Denver, New Mexico, AZ, Nevada, Texas....man it's like they totally went around us. Very upset about this.

I'ma try to see this in LA. Only thing I am really worried about is how long of a set will Opeth get? I want at least 2 hours from them, but seeing as how it's 4 bands on the bill and they aren't the main band they'll most definitely be getting much less.

Dream Theater is cool and all, but Opeth is f*cking OPETH!

I'ma try to see this in LA. Only thing I am really worried about is how long of a set will Opeth get? I want at least 2 hours from them, but seeing as how it's 4 bands on the bill and they aren't the main band they'll most definitely be getting much less.

Dream Theater is cool and all, but Opeth is f*cking OPETH!

Agreed. i always thought Opeth was Opeth too!

Ticket availability has been posted for 6 shows at Ticketmaster:

Ticketmaster Link

The Boston show goes on sale Friday at 10am. The costs are $39.75 and $35.75 (Orchestra and Balcony, I assume). The other cities listed have similar prices.